Thread: this isn't me

this isn't me

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I want to make sure that people know this isn't me. I am not a gentleman, seeing as I'm female....and I certaintly did not submit this email.
    However, this person could have easily changed the email address in my profile then requested the password sent to him via the links given, since my email address shows in the profile link, and to change the password the email address needs to be entered.

Antionline:

After filling out the requirements for your registration demands twice to the best of my ability and knowledge, my registration was still rejected. I don't know what it is you want from me; but whatever it is, I've got a few choice words for you that you wouldn't want on your little form.

Since I believe in being a gentleman, I will refrain from using the terms in this email I feel are most applicable to the kiddie survey, so suffice it to say that if you don't want me as a member of your group that's fine with me.

I only went to your website because I was following a link from American Free Press, and thought perhaps I could learn something from you. As it turns out, boyz... I am convinced it's really quite the other way around. By treating all applicants as if they are children you set forth an image of childishness that I find unappealing.

Keep your precious information... and I'll keep my self-respect by never going back to your website again.

Mike Andrews

It took me a couple of minutes to figure out why he thought that our registration process treats him like a child:

From http://www.AntiOnline.com/register.php
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I am a bit lost on what you are trying to say Faqt...
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

He's referring to JP's mailbox, I recall reading that story.

I think she is trying to make others aware she didn't write that email. She doesn't want to be held responsible.

Thank you Zaggy: I am in fact trying to make sure that nobody associates me with this mail...the link at the bottom returns this result:

Our records show that you have already registered at this board under the name of Faqt. If you have lost your password, click here . If you would like to modify your profile, click here.
    The two 'click here' links lead to my profile and my password recovery pages. Am I wrong to be concerned about this?

Thanks
    Faqt

Hi mom!
    Well, for me, it links to MY profile... Since my username is known to the browser, and I try to register again, it says someone (namely me) already registered that account... I'm still not sure how that Mike Andrews guy fits in here...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

lol...that makes a bit more sense...it didn't occur to me that it would open to different pages on different browsers.
    Faqt

Banned
    Greetings:

Since this isn't a bug, Thread closed.