It's been real

Thread: It's been real

Post It's been real

How do you say good bye?

I have been comming to for a great deal of years now. JP is the reason why I quit hacking and turned my studies to security. I was once told anyone can hack into a computer system.. Hacking is no challenge. It's protecting a computer system thats hard. Computer Security is a challenge...

I joined the AntiOnline forum early this year. I put off joining the forum for a while b/c I really do not like forums, but to show my support to JP for putting so much work into his forum I finaly decide join. The first few months were cool. I posted a thread every now and then. I gave some advise and made some new friends everything was looking good. I think it was on the third month when the **** hit the fan... I posted my first joke thread. The first few replys were cool. Peple said stuff like *good joke I need a good laugh* *It's about time someone had the ballz to post a joke* *Im still laughing my ass off good joke* Then a higher member came in and said this forum is not for jokes don't post anymore... Just from that thread alone I went from +183 AntiPoints to -233 AntiPoints.... All b/c An upper member did not like the joke. Then the rest of the members came in and hit me with bad replys and antipoints... Why? Just to kiss the upper members ass.

Then I started a battle with all the little scripter kiddies... People started calling me the Anti Trojan man... *lol* All was good at first... Then some lame upper member steps in and says stop picking on the scripter kiddies, and again I get killed with bad replys and antipoints.

Im not going to go into all the crap that people have put me throw around here. It just goes on and on....

Today put me over the edge... I posted a little tutorial on hacking for the little kiddies...
    It was nothing big just a good little tutorial on hacking....

The next think you know I have the king of the little kiddies after my ass saying *Hey system_0verload you did not write that tutorial why did you say it was yours?*

I replyed *Negative I never said I made that tutorial*

Negative says but you posted this *If feel that my tutorials give more then enough info*

I replyed*Negative I did not mean for that to come out like that. I ment my as in my collection.* *I don't have time to write out tutorials for people. I wish I had the time but I don't*

Negative says*Why did you not just post a link?*

I replyed*I don't have a link I got this tutorial 2 years ago... I don't rember where I got it*

Then Negative give me a link he found to that tut. Then I post a relpy saying sorry for the confusion I did not make this tut. I ment "MY" as in my collection... then I gave the link....

You would think all is good no harm done... Negative just toke the work my out of context.... Hell no worl war III beaks out...... Take a look at the thread for yourself...

The stuff people think about me around here is crazy... People think im just here to post as meny threads as I can, so I can become an upper member... *lol*
    What gives people the right to judge me?
    If you read my post at all you would know that I don't give to shits about antipoints or member stats.....

Any ways im sick of this crap. A person can only take so much....
    With this thread I say good bye...
    Thanks to all you members that supported me and all my threads...
    Who knows maybe I will come back some day, but for now I need a go...
    If you want to talk to me I will still be on irc...

valhallen I still would like to help you out with your project. I said I would help and I will... You have my email contact me any time...

*Sorry for any type-0's*

Till we meet again
    Share on Google+

The only reason 'World War III' broke out, was your 'hidden post' on that thread. All would have been good, no harm done... but you decided to bitch about those negative antipoints I gave you. I gave you the opportunity to fix that post - and I decided to assign you antipoints because you'd been warned on numerous occasions - without making anything public.

That's where you set your own trap, System. And now you're doing it again by posting edited IRC-conversations (although you summarized it pretty well).
    Share on Google+

urghh!! Yet Another Good Bye Thread...

Now, System, I aint got nuffin against you...
    I just don't like people who just copy and paste others stuff, whether they source it or not... if you don't source it, you take from the respect they deserve.. if you copy and paste it, you steal hits from the person hosting it...

But this? this is just silly...
    wow, you cop'd some criticism... deal with it... its not like its the end of the world.. I mean, many copy n pasters have gone on to live fruitful lives... take our boi RA for instance...

I criticized you on irc, yet I aint getting a mention here... why? because on irc it was only in front of 10 or so people... here, its a whole forum and negative was the first to correct you... so your blaming him for all this... its just pointless...

As for slamming you with antipoints... he can't help how many AntiPoints his gives... again, deal with it...

btw, its obvious that you do care about antipoints, because all you do is bitch about them....
    they don't mean ****.. see, here's an example...

Your attention please... If you agree that Antipoints don't mean ****.. Give Me Negative Points...
    now system.. just chill out, relax, and get on with your activities here
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"
    Share on Google+

It's okay to chicken out, S_O. You know that you truly are the victim here. Everyone just automatically attacks you, it's not your fault at all! You did nothing at all to provoke all this, it just happened.

Hmm... maybe you should seek some counseling. I'm always here for you, ya know (and I'm willing to help you cope for a small charge of $50000/hr.) Let me know if I can help.

I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    South Florida
    Well S_0, I do notice that you post threads alot. I just looked at the main page and noticed that you were the only person that had more than 1 thread on the main page. You have 4 threads in fact. One pointless trojan thread, a hacking tut (which is a fine thread, just be sure to include any sources), a joke thread, and this thread. I don't really mind the jokes, but when you post 5 jokes a day in 5 seperate threads, that gets annoying. If your gunna post jokes just start a thread and then post them in that thread. No need to start 2 threads for 2 different jokes.

As for the trojan thread, Point? Was there any? Of course if someone says new trojan get it here people are going to go and look at what it is, see what ports it uses, are the ports hard coded or dynamic? Many questions arise when a new trojan is discovered. Its our jobs to know what risks are involved with all these things.

The hacking tut was cool. I have no real probs with it being posted. I doubt any s'kiddies are gunna know what to do if they ever get root anyway. But do remember to cite your sources in those things. If you don't remember where you got it just say so.

And that leaves this tread. Well, I really don't have any comments for this one. Its pretty much self explanatory.

Well, If you go, best of luck. If not, Thats cool also. We could really use your help with the portal project. You do have knowledge that will be useful to many people here and you are an asset to this site. But just try and cut out pointless threads, and keep the joke threads to like one or two a week. Well, Thats all I really have to say.

Share on Google+

The good:
    Your hacking tutorial was great.

The bad:
    Lots of copy and pasting with no sources.

The ugly:
    To be honest you didn’t make a good impression when you first came here. I remember lots of post involving the f word. Those two red dots didn’t come from no were, you earned them.

Final thought: Dealing with script kidz is just part of AO you have to take the good with the bad.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.
    Share on Google+

Take a deep breath an hold it

now let it out slowly

thats it

feel all your tensions leaving you as you exhale

now ... don't you think your over reacting just a bit?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+

You'll be back. They always come back.
    Share on Google+

Greetings All:

Ok, this is the last of the stupid "Oh, good by cruel world" or "I'm melting, I'm melting, what a world, what a world" threads that I'm going to tolerate. They're childish and stupid.

If you don't want to post anymore, or even visit this site for that matter, so be it. But this is a community, and no single member is so important that the entire thing will fall to crap if you leave. In short, no one gives a f***, and no one wants to read stupid rants like this. You're not that important.

Thread closed. All future similar threads will be deleted.
    Share on Google+