Thread: Why'd He go?

Banned

Question Why'd He go?

Why did Sys_Over be banned? And where did all his positive antipoints go??

Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Banned
    I understand him leaving but why was he banned and where his negs come from?

I suspect he was banned because JP got tired of his complaining, and the negs came from those who agreed (Negative packs a big punch when he uses his)
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

damn where are my antipoints?
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

I think Kezil hit the nail on the head. I for one was getting sick and tired of his meaningless cut&paste posts, so I let him know. Many others did as well. I'll try not to miss him too much.

Namaarie,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

lol funny stuff guys, funny stuff

i didn't know he got banned till i read you post jroc..holy ****!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I understand why he was banned after reading the threads. He wasn't banned because of his posts, he was banned because he didn't take any suggestions anyone gave him. It would seem to me that he was given more than one chance, he just didn't take them.

Banned
    Greetings All:

He was banned after he made his "last post". I am sick of people with their lame "last posts", only to come back 2 hours later saying "I changed my mind, i'm back all". So, I made sure that he didn't change his mind. If he wants to come back, he's got to register a new account, and start all over again. Same for anyone else in the future that decided to post one of those lame ass "last posts".

Thread closed.