HyperTechnologies Deep Freeze
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HyperTechnologies Deep Freeze

Question HyperTechnologies Deep Freeze

How can i crack the Deep Freeze admin pass?

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    lol it is biggest bull program ever....my school has it i got thru in no time i disabbled it and left them a nice little msg for the admins to read ....they had kicks 1 of them is really cool the otehr 2 are idiots bleh well all u have to do is do cnt-c's at boot up b4 it loads deepfreeze it will talk ya to the safe mode menu go into dos from there u have to edit win.ini the line that boots deepfreeze....just place 'REM infront of it and it wont start up. that way when u are done doing whatever u are doing u can let deepfreeze load once again wiht what ever changes u wanted on the PC but make sure to enable it once again or the admins WILL notice and make a fuss that could get u suspended. so in short u dont need admin pass for it u cna bypass deepfreeze completly hope i helped
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Yep you did...

heh, I still want their pass...
    But whatever..

Anyone know how I can het supe on a novell network?

and yeah, the admins are slow... really slow. (I've asked them for an admin account, but I didn't get one)

lol i dont believe they would just give u one but if u got one i dont think they would know how to change the permissions on ur user and if u got a privellaged enough account u could give multi ppl accounts certain privelages that only and admin would have yet that user would not have to be in the admin list...that way u would not draw attention towards u by using admin and the logs would look short. and yet u could do as u wished i am assuming the network is based on NTFS windows4.0 nt or ms 2k
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

tsk...script kiddies.
    #attach.flame.proff.suit
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

DOH!....hey just cuz we gotta get thru security to install programs like dreamweaver and games...i hate deepfreeze so i found out how to get thru and so i did....i havent done anything to be called a kidie script! ....i just try to help out wiht something that can be frustrating. i have admin rights over most of the school netowrk and the wanna be techie of an admin that i dont know where in hell did he get his mcse proabably in the stone age and hasnt gottn it updated doesnt know wot he is doing trust me if i was a kiddie the network would be in shammbles.

thanks...

Do anyone know when the next Sub7 v is shipping?
    LOL

lol...yea how about hackattck?....heheeh last time i heard of sub seven it was in beta stages :P

morfius: we are waiting for your response

*nods*