Vulnerable ports....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vulnerable ports....

Banned

Lightbulb Vulnerable ports....

Hey all,

Not sure if this has been posted before....
    Did a search and found similar but not exact....

Anyways... here goes...

Was doing a search for a list of all the ports on a computer and it's functions...
    Came across this instead....

Check it Out!

It's a site that lists mosts ports on a computer, but instead of showing us what it does, it also informs of it's usages by certain programs and it's vulnerabilities....

ie:

23456: EvilFTP (Trojan)
    40193: Novell - Novell servers can be crashed by sending random data to this port.
    Voila! Check out what they have....

Thanks for the link you can never have to many port list.
    Its not software piracy. Im just making multiple off site backups.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    yea i personally was trying to find a good thx bunches
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Very usefull for when you're configuring a firewall/router. You can also download a list with all the ports that are on the shitlist

Summary
    As of early year 2000, SubSeven has become the most popular Trojan (as measured in scans for this trojan). Furthermore, Network ICE believes that this is the most dangerous Trojan, with several powerful "hacker" capabilities.

Details

The popularity of scans for this Trojan is due to the fact that one victim can be commanded to scan for other victims. This has lead to numerous scans for port 27374 on the net.

v1.8 (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Threat: Sub7

LOL they even tell u wot port sub seven goes thru hehe /me reminds himself to close that port if it is not already
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

great link bud, thanks
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

scorp would u happen to be the same scorp from cyberarmy?

Banned
    Here to help.... isn't this what AO is all about?

Maybe, there was another Scorp there too... I was there either as Scorp666, Scorpion666 or 666Scorpion. I was LtKernel in the GFX Brigade of The Propaganda / Public Relations division.

I quit Cyberarmy a few months ago cause it was poorly organized and I got tired of making GFX that were never used cause my "superiors" came and went every week...
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

ok cool scorp look CA is under reconstruction and it is half up and rank split should be coming up with this huge update check wiht us we have a development group in CPC with IG as a c/o CPC is not like most brigades we stik around we are liek a family and we could always use help ...come check us out at www.cpc-net.org/postnuke