Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All Newbies asking how to hack computers, PLEASE Read!

All Newbies asking how to hack computers, PLEASE Read!

An interesting article that sadly is too true

http://neworder.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=4321

Excerpt :

It seems to me lately, that all too often teenagers, kids basically, around my age actually, get arrested all the time. They are caught tampering with systems, launching simple denial of service attacks, and all too much url-jacking. These people aren't interested in it because it stimulates them intellectually, or because it's challenging, they do it, in my opinion, because they are looking for one or more of the following things.

1. Social status
    2. As an outlet for anger
    3. For fun
    4. To rebel
    5. For revenge
    6. For practice
    7. Profit

........This isn‘t about those rare souls, it’s about the i33t d00dz, who are giving hackers a bad name..........

.........And please, if you ever meet an i33t d00d asking you for a tool to break his friends computer, take a second to tell him that it’s just not right, and maybe suggest some intelligent reading, you just might make an impact on the kid........
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Thank you! Very good! Bravo! *cheers*
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Cool n/a

the social status reason is very true. a kid in high school a couple years ago took down the local isp for a few hours. despite the punishments i think he enjoyed the notoriety he received from it.

Banned
    Very good post Scorp666, thats great incite on whats really happening. You deserve greenies!

AntiOnline Newbie
    I agree totaly with gregory_a_e. But i think its wrong to take the piss out of the kids. He says he blames them and wants to help them by making information available to them all in the one post witch doesnt make sence (to me n e way . Not all net users start off on the rite track. So its hardly supprising that they r into bad ass **** and getting arrested. For example my 1st computer may have been a stolen 386 with next to no ram or HDD. And my 1st isp account may have been carded with someone elses card. I think its all to do with lifestyle b 4 they get n e where neer a computer that determans what sorta net citizen they will be. No ammount of information is going to make tham have second thoughts. Only time will change who they r and what there into. The tools these kids are using cant be blamed and trying to make it harder for them to get wont help much either.

please excuse alllll my spelling mistakes and bad grammer. ( i failed english :[ )

I have to agree with CGI_BIN to an extent. There are lot's of posts out there that just teach the "how-to's" without talking about the moral standings of a real hacker and the reward of illegal activity.

However, I think what he was trying to say was something along the lines of "Talk to them about the real integrity of hackers, what they're there for, and how important they are to the security world. Furthermore, if you don't have the skill to talk to them about it, send them to a page that DOES talk about the moral obligations of a true hacker." (there ARE pages out there that do a good job of explaining this). And perhaps we CAN make a difference in their lives by doing so. (that's the way I read it anyway)

In the end, maybe jail time is what "kiddies" need to grow them up to be real hackers. It's sad to say, but some people actually need the extreme to develop into their greatest potental.

Just a thought...

Rev

PS This site is great! It's good to be here!
    Many will ask, \"Where do you want to go today?\" because they\'re still scratching for ideas.

With *NIX, there\'s already a way. The sum of us just need roadmaps to get there.

oh I wasn't trying to tell them to do anything, they can **** with the FBI if they please. I liked the article and thought you guys might like it too.

As of Jailtime, poor kids will be hacked but not electronically
    And it will be damn hard to close their ports lmao
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Yay! I hope every script kiddie and lammer reads that. Oh yeah, don't that newbies are the ones asking "How to hack hotmail?" or "How to hack hotmail?" Those are script kiddies and lammers. NEwbies are the ones new to the hacking scene, and their goal, like most of ours, is to learn.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Yay! I hope every script kiddie and lammer reads that. Oh yeah, don't that newbies are the ones asking "How to hack hotmail?" or "How to hack hotmail?" Those are script kiddies and lammers. NEwbies are the ones new to the hacking scene, and their goal, like most of ours, is to learn.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    w00t great post ....that is the truth as a newb (which i am still) i dont ask to hack hotmail(i already know how to do that ) hehe i learn about ports and linux and how to use appliaction like telnet and firewalls and wot run them the code the function all that is wot drives me not to be cool....that comes naturally :P ...jk but one last point but not least to find actual intellignce among the hacking underground it is awesmome ot be able ot tlak to pl about anyhitng not just computer and they are knowledgable it is great
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"