Thread: Are you Xpozed!?

Exclamation Are you Xpozed!?

Hello, im Delphinus... not so new to the computer world so to say, but maybe to what you people do. I think outside the box... and unfortunalty live outside the box to *shivers* its cold... Anyways... I'm here to give you a heads up of a new and upcoming site, Xpoze! a Site totaly dedicated to bringing you an alternative to Daily News, hearing it from someone else or others sometimes gives people better understandings on things. What do we hope to accomplish, we hope people will stop following the society's view, start doing things on their own, try and make a difference, no matter what the case... from getting that seat you always wanted on the bus or getting that car of your dreams but dont know how. We just dont critisize everything, we have writing will all different point of views, from right wing christian conservatists to anti-government anti-religious ones too doing work to give you the truth as we see it. We may not be right, we may be even totally wrong, but so can everyone else, we just think differently. I figured this place is a good start, i mean, dont you all think differently and understand more of whats happening around you? Do you want your kids to grow up in the aftermath of a Nuclear Winter? I sure as hell dont. please, take the time to maybe help us out alittle, we dont ask for much, but atleast try and get people attention for us, thats all we ask..

http://xpozed.envy.nu - We will be hopefully getting a domain name soon.. but for now, this is where we are at.

Sincerly,
    Delphinus!

Hi,
    You're site sounds interesting, but this isn't the place to advertise it.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Banned
    Read the rules before you start advertising around here.
    Good Luck with the site.

Jag

I just wanna know what's up with everything saying they want to free my mind and **** when it never goes anywhere? Also I know the matrix was cool but does everyone really have to copy it. It's lost it's magic because of people saying the same **** they did in the movie over and over again. Bah you do have a nice site and I wish the best of luck to you with it.

he sounds like the guy who was blowing up mailboxs!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

ROFL