Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Port List

My favorite:Here!

My favorite:Here!

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Actually I find this post very welcome. And by no means is this the most annoying post. Its good useful information that I for one have searched for time and time again. These lists and the trojans that are associated with each port constantly change. Its never "wrong" to post them. After all, this is a security site. Nice find The preacher.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Actually I find this post very welcome. And by no means is this the most annoying post. Its good useful information that I for one have searched for time and time again. These lists and the trojans that are associated with each port constantly change. Its never "wrong" to post them. After all, this is a security site. Nice find The preacher.

I agree good post, I also agree hope you didn't type that out. greenies for you

I agree good post, I also agree hope you didn't type that out. greenies for you

HEY .. Who else got Neg-Anti points for posting a Thanks in this thread?

PMs work better than public posts for just simple "thanks." - contact user about this assignment
    WTF some people are just touchy
    Do I get another Neg- for commenting here?

I'm sorry I offended.. OK..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Got a question and this seems like as good of a place as any to ask it. Port 1362 is listed as timeflies but try as I might I cant find any info anywhere on what the heck timeflies is or what it's used for. Although there are plenty of educational apps called time flies to teach kids how to read analog clocks, I really dont see this requiring it's own special port. any ideas?
    Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Byd