Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question of the Week

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."

Question of the Week

I know it's not monday, but it feels like it. Yesterday was Memorial Day in the States, so I was Barbequeing instead of posting (I heard that sigh of relief). Here we go:

In spirit of the Harry Potter release to DVD today;

If you could have a single magical power, what would it be?
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

YAY! Another question of the week....I love these!

Most useful one would be like Samantha on "Bewitched" : being able to wiggle my nose and get ALL the housework done...lol.

But if I got to choose one just for fun...it would be teleportation...being able to just BE wherever I thought about being...takes care of all that traffic and traveling in the car for a long way with kids!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

The power to turn invisible for long periods of time and be able to turn visible on command

self gain hahahaha
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I'm agreeing with Deb on the teleportation. Being anywhere at anytime would be awesome, and no waiting at the airport for 3 hours for security checks.

Telekinesis would be pretty sweet, too. Get stuff I can't reach, move stuff outta my way, and make that annoying guy in front of me get off his cell phone -- permanently -- and drive.
    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn\'t die in vain. He died in Washington D.C.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Do you mean magical, or supernatural? I think the ability to control electricty could be quite interesting.....Just think of the hacks you could do then...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

i think i would like the ability to cast a spell similar to the "ultima" spell in final fantasy III and just wipe out everything around me. throwing an energy ball would be fun too.

Not sure if it fits under the "magical" category or just "supernatural" - but mind reading would be nice...

Second to that, it'd have to be invisibility or teleportation, though.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Whoever wanted to be invisible just wants to look at people naked all the time. I wish I had the power to raise the IQ of any Forums on the net with the snap of a finger......

Honestly though, I think invisible w/ teleportation would be cool. Think of all the banks you could rob.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

???the power to make non security related threads disappear???
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

here's one

The ability to "magically" persuade others to buy me beer...

Regards