Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worm_klez.h

Originally posted here by uraloony
    Last thing I knew, Hotmail used Mcafee, not Norton... Has something changed? (Feel free to set me straight, I am just curious.)

- ura
    That's what I was thinking too.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Originally posted here by uraloony
    Last thing I knew, Hotmail used Mcafee, not Norton... Has something changed? (Feel free to set me straight, I am just curious.)

- ura
    That's what I was thinking too.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

GreekGoddess
    I had the klez worm on my box a week and a half ago. It disabled my modem so I couldn't get online, it corrupted Norton Anti-Virus, which detected it but wouldn't fix it or delete it. I ended up downloading the removal tool from a friends house and putting it on disk. I'm so glad I got things to work again. I ended up having to reconfigure my modem. Very un-shibby.

GreekGoddess
    I had the klez worm on my box a week and a half ago. It disabled my modem so I couldn't get online, it corrupted Norton Anti-Virus, which detected it but wouldn't fix it or delete it. I ended up downloading the removal tool from a friends house and putting it on disk. I'm so glad I got things to work again. I ended up having to reconfigure my modem. Very un-shibby.

I got a record 21 out of 32 emails infected with the klez at work a couple weeks ago. I get at least one every day.

I can't imagine how anyone could go without A/V and firewall protection today.

My nephews puter got klez'd and I ended up taking the easy way out....Format c:/s
    KapperDog

I got a record 21 out of 32 emails infected with the klez at work a couple weeks ago. I get at least one every day.

I can't imagine how anyone could go without A/V and firewall protection today.

My nephews puter got klez'd and I ended up taking the easy way out....Format c:/s
    KapperDog

my Norton's flags them and quarantine's the emails. It got onto my brother in law's machine before he update norton and disabled it as well. I agree updated protection is the only way to go.

my Norton's flags them and quarantine's the emails. It got onto my brother in law's machine before he update norton and disabled it as well. I agree updated protection is the only way to go.

HeyRdobson:

Here is a write-up on Klez.H :

All about Klez

This will instruct you what to do if the removal tool fails.
    Good luck.

HeyRdobson:

Here is a write-up on Klez.H :

All about Klez

This will instruct you what to do if the removal tool fails.
    Good luck.