Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worm_klez.h

Unhappy Worm_klez.h

Please help my network has been infected the the WORM_KLEZ.H worm and is kicking the **** out of my network i can not wipe the computers because their is to much to be lost by doing that has anybody come accross this virus and get give me some valid ways of geting rid of it.

Please Help Me!!!

I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

The Klez.h virus only came about in April already it has overtaken SirCam as the most virulent worm ever, thanks to a clever mechanism designed to spread confusion

Lookie Here

The Klez.h virus only came about in April already it has overtaken SirCam as the most virulent worm ever, thanks to a clever mechanism designed to spread confusion

Lookie Here

Why don't people just update their anti-viruses? It only takes a few secs of time or maybe a few minutes depending if you are using a modem or not. Personally i know people who have gotten literally 21 klez viruses in one day but not one of them actually infected his network because he updated his anti-virus!!! a hint a sarcasm/mockery? yup. hmmm notice how it just doesn't seem to help? yeah but it was fun.

Why don't people just update their anti-viruses? It only takes a few secs of time or maybe a few minutes depending if you are using a modem or not. Personally i know people who have gotten literally 21 klez viruses in one day but not one of them actually infected his network because he updated his anti-virus!!! a hint a sarcasm/mockery? yup. hmmm notice how it just doesn't seem to help? yeah but it was fun.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    well i got like 20 emails of it and i opened one of them but i have noticd nothing new or any laggin i got it removed hotmail does it ...it has that norton thing that automtically deletes it i got an email fomr norton saying they removed it
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    well i got like 20 emails of it and i opened one of them but i have noticd nothing new or any laggin i got it removed hotmail does it ...it has that norton thing that automtically deletes it i got an email fomr norton saying they removed it
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Last thing I knew, Hotmail used Mcafee, not Norton... Has something changed? (Feel free to set me straight, I am just curious.)

- ura
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Last thing I knew, Hotmail used Mcafee, not Norton... Has something changed? (Feel free to set me straight, I am just curious.)

- ura
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]