Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im so happy!

Talking Im so happy!

Hey you guys! I just wanted to post a post to let everyone know I can post! (Dr Seuss, eat your heart out. =P) For a long time, I've been a member, but I couldnt post because the lil activation code wouldnt go through. (Stupid hotmail.... ) But now I can! Whee! Umm...yep. Thats about it. Does anyone know what message board this is? Its nice.... =] Ok thats all then! Hope to be chatting with you all soon! Toodles!

Talking Im so happy!

Hey you guys! I just wanted to post a post to let everyone know I can post! (Dr Seuss, eat your heart out. =P) For a long time, I've been a member, but I couldnt post because the lil activation code wouldnt go through. (Stupid hotmail.... ) But now I can! Whee! Umm...yep. Thats about it. Does anyone know what message board this is? Its nice.... =] Ok thats all then! Hope to be chatting with you all soon! Toodles!

Re: Im so happy!

Originally posted here by Snarfball
    Does anyone know what message board this is? Its nice.... =] Ok thats all then! Hope to be chatting with you all soon! Toodles!
    Uh????? Hmmmmmmmmmm? I realy don't know. Maybe the title at the top of the page will give you a hint.........

Antionline....... COuld that be it? Maybe. Anyway welcome and go here to find out more:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=218093
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Re: Im so happy!

Originally posted here by Snarfball
    Does anyone know what message board this is? Its nice.... =] Ok thats all then! Hope to be chatting with you all soon! Toodles!
    Uh????? Hmmmmmmmmmm? I realy don't know. Maybe the title at the top of the page will give you a hint.........

Antionline....... COuld that be it? Maybe. Anyway welcome and go here to find out more:
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Nah, I think he means what message board like is it UBB, Ikon, etc. He means what brand. And do answer his question, I think JP coded this one himself. Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Nah, I think he means what message board like is it UBB, Ikon, etc. He means what brand. And do answer his question, I think JP coded this one himself. Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Smarty pants...

Originally posted here by {P²P}Apocalypse

Yea, I did mean if it was some brand he went out and got himself. Neat if he made it himself! JP is my new idol. (AntiPoints? =D) Im sitting here in class, BORED out of my mind. This place is the only site I can get to that doesnt get blocked by firewall. But you can get to other sites behind a firewall! Go to altavista, then to that translator page...Translate from like Chinese to English and you can get past. Neat, huh? =D I just finished tests, so Im happy. The new CCNA test looks evil. Blah. Ok! Bai now! =)

Smarty pants...

Originally posted here by {P²P}Apocalypse

Yea, I did mean if it was some brand he went out and got himself. Neat if he made it himself! JP is my new idol. (AntiPoints? =D) Im sitting here in class, BORED out of my mind. This place is the only site I can get to that doesnt get blocked by firewall. But you can get to other sites behind a firewall! Go to altavista, then to that translator page...Translate from like Chinese to English and you can get past. Neat, huh? =D I just finished tests, so Im happy. The new CCNA test looks evil. Blah. Ok! Bai now! =)

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    it is vbulliten recode by JP oh and snarf i too joined in august but didnt post for a long itme these posts u see are fomr the last 2 days :P
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    it is vbulliten recode by JP oh and snarf i too joined in august but didnt post for a long itme these posts u see are fomr the last 2 days :P
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"