Thread: Where are they?

Where are they?

I've been hanging at AO for a number of years. The last active posting session I had was about a year ago. Unfortunately, I had to take time away from the puter to run my business.

When I got time again, I started hacking smart cards so, I had to learn assembly. (Piece of cake, by the way. For anyone thinking about learning a new language.)

Now, I have a little time and I'm hoping to come back here and contribute where I can and learn where I can't contribute.

I notice an absence of some of the great contributors that were here a year ago.

MsMittens (Now that I know a little assembly, I can understand you LOL)
    Hogfly (Hogfly was a DAMN good hacker)
    SimonTempler (A giant contributor. Did tuts long before the tut forum)
    pwaring (Another giant contributor)
    System Overload (Always around to lighten things up)
    Ennis (Another one big on tuts)
    Terr (No question Terr couldn't answer)
    jparker (Just in case Terr couldn't answer)
    RogueSpy (Always online)

And scores of other great people.

The only old man I see still hanging around is Negative. LOL

Anyway, Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, thank you all for the good times and the knowledge. Hope you are all doing well.

Although I have been reading at AO for years, it was a year before I made my first post. The title was, "How do I Hack Windows" LMAO I knew that was one that would stand the hair up on a lot of peoples neck.

After people realized it was a joke, that thread made me a lot of friends here. My second thread was the longest running, most read thread in AO history (at the time) with 138 replies and a whopping 7123 views. It was a post that truely expressed the views of the members here, at the time.

It's still in the archives, right here.

Anyway, it's good to be back among people with 3 digit IQ's.
    KapperDog

Where are they?

I've been hanging at AO for a number of years. The last active posting session I had was about a year ago. Unfortunately, I had to take time away from the puter to run my business.

When I got time again, I started hacking smart cards so, I had to learn assembly. (Piece of cake, by the way. For anyone thinking about learning a new language.)

Now, I have a little time and I'm hoping to come back here and contribute where I can and learn where I can't contribute.

I notice an absence of some of the great contributors that were here a year ago.

MsMittens (Now that I know a little assembly, I can understand you LOL)
    Hogfly (Hogfly was a DAMN good hacker)
    SimonTempler (A giant contributor. Did tuts long before the tut forum)
    pwaring (Another giant contributor)
    System Overload (Always around to lighten things up)
    Ennis (Another one big on tuts)
    Terr (No question Terr couldn't answer)
    jparker (Just in case Terr couldn't answer)
    RogueSpy (Always online)

And scores of other great people.

The only old man I see still hanging around is Negative. LOL

Anyway, Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, thank you all for the good times and the knowledge. Hope you are all doing well.

Although I have been reading at AO for years, it was a year before I made my first post. The title was, "How do I Hack Windows" LMAO I knew that was one that would stand the hair up on a lot of peoples neck.

After people realized it was a joke, that thread made me a lot of friends here. My second thread was the longest running, most read thread in AO history (at the time) with 138 replies and a whopping 7123 views. It was a post that truely expressed the views of the members here, at the time.

It's still in the archives, right here.

Anyway, it's good to be back among people with 3 digit IQ's.
    KapperDog

MsMittens (Now that I know a little assembly, I can understand you LOL) She's still here.
    Hogfly (Hogfly was a DAMN good hacker) You can find him on IRC (irc.antionline.com)
    SimonTempler (A giant contributor. Did tuts long before the tut forum)(Don't know)
    pwaring (Another giant contributor) (He's still here.)
    System Overload (Always around to lighten things up) (He's been banned).
    Ennis (Another on big on tuts) (He's still here but concentrating on school.)
    Terr (No question Terr couldn't answer) (Moderator of the AO Addicts Forum)
    jparker (Just in case Terr couldn't answer) (Saw him on IRC the other night)
    RogueSpy (Always online) (Doesn't post much, still on iRC sometimes I think)
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

MsMittens (Now that I know a little assembly, I can understand you LOL) She's still here.
    Hogfly (Hogfly was a DAMN good hacker) You can find him on IRC (irc.antionline.com)
    SimonTempler (A giant contributor. Did tuts long before the tut forum)(Don't know)
    pwaring (Another giant contributor) (He's still here.)
    System Overload (Always around to lighten things up) (He's been banned).
    Ennis (Another on big on tuts) (He's still here but concentrating on school.)
    Terr (No question Terr couldn't answer) (Moderator of the AO Addicts Forum)
    jparker (Just in case Terr couldn't answer) (Saw him on IRC the other night)
    RogueSpy (Always online) (Doesn't post much, still on iRC sometimes I think)
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Check out the IRC channel.. Most of them are still here. Oh hoggie got married and just got back from europe BTW.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Check out the IRC channel.. Most of them are still here. Oh hoggie got married and just got back from europe BTW.

Thanks, I'll stop in irc later.

HOGFLY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!

And, after I said he was such a smart guy. LOL
    KapperDog

Thanks, I'll stop in irc later.

HOGFLY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!

And, after I said he was such a smart guy. LOL
    KapperDog