Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie: Vanilla Sky

Banned

Thumbs up Movie: Vanilla Sky

I saw Vanilla sky this weekend, and i MUST say that i LOVED that movie....

it was absolutely fabulous, i love those movies with the twists at the end...

anyone know of any other simular movies??

i know soul survivour was really good and had a nice twist to it at the end... same with fight club

Banned

Thumbs up Movie: Vanilla Sky

I saw Vanilla sky this weekend, and i MUST say that i LOVED that movie....

it was absolutely fabulous, i love those movies with the twists at the end...

anyone know of any other simular movies??

i know soul survivour was really good and had a nice twist to it at the end... same with fight club

The "Others" kept me going until the end.

I loved Vanilla Sky too btw
    Dream as if you are going to live forever, live as if you were going to die today.

I loved Vanilla Sky too btw
    Dream as if you are going to live forever, live as if you were going to die today.

Originally posted here by zaggy
    yea, that was a good one. also, if its plot twists you're after i'd suggest "The Heist"...that movie has more twists in it than any other movie i've ever seen. it keeps you guessing and not knowing what's going to happen practally every other scene.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Originally posted here by zaggy
    yea, that was a good one. also, if its plot twists you're after i'd suggest "The Heist"...that movie has more twists in it than any other movie i've ever seen. it keeps you guessing and not knowing what's going to happen practally every other scene.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Along came a spider (I love Morgan Freeman movies!), momento (kinda freaky movie), and the 13th floor are kinda cool, and all have decent plot changes near the end of the movie...
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

Along came a spider (I love Morgan Freeman movies!), momento (kinda freaky movie), and the 13th floor are kinda cool, and all have decent plot changes near the end of the movie...
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--