Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: internet explorer problems ?

internet explorer problems ?

hello every one
    im having problems with internet explorer i run a windows 98 o/s.and every time i open internet explorer and try to connect to a website internet explorer trys to connect two my kernel eg (127.0.0.1) and i kep getting the page canot be displayed it was working fine up untill 4 days ago so i installed netscape can any 1 help or should i just stick with netscape ? thanks in advance
    prodikal
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

internet explorer problems ?

hello every one
    im having problems with internet explorer i run a windows 98 o/s.and every time i open internet explorer and try to connect to a website internet explorer trys to connect two my kernel eg (127.0.0.1) and i kep getting the page canot be displayed it was working fine up untill 4 days ago so i installed netscape can any 1 help or should i just stick with netscape ? thanks in advance
    prodikal
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out

Hrms... all i can think of ATM is, check your proxy settings in IE.
    Tools ---> internet options ---> connections ---> settings
    Or..
    Check your firewall rules. Did you stop IE from accessing the internet? Or any IP ranges?
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

LOL...I saw the subject for this post (Internet Explorer Problems?), and the first thought that came to mind is 'IE problems?! Big surprise there...'

I would follow Morfius's suggestion. Check your proxy settings. Also check your routing tables and make sure everything isn't set to send your requests right back to you.

Yep his Suggestion sounds best way afther my proxy settings normal mess them selves up fromtime to time.

my proxy settings is at 127.0.0.1 on port 1095 but i didnt change them should ? and 2 what ?

oh yes and ty 2 every 1 for there help greenies coming u r way

clike the option for automaticly detect settings and un-check the box for ur proxy that should fix it
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Personally i would stick with netscape. I prefer the older versions like 4.x because since aol has taken over netscape it is becoming all pretty pictures and harder to get to do what you want. THe older versions are very solid and rarely mess up like IE. Then again thats just my opinion.

hhhahah
    your proxy setting says 127.0.0.1? WDF? That's the loop back address! ofcourse your not going to recive any packets from other servers if it never sends out to them!
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;