AO is blocked by Norton- do u want an email adress to disagree to?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AO is blocked by Norton- do u want an email adress to disagree to?

AO is blocked by Norton- do u want an email adress to disagree to?

hey im not a newbie, but on my g/f`s pc ive got norton Internet security, and the parental control blocks access to
    www. Antionline.com under the category of crime, how will i ensure parental control and to view the site, after all ive got to prevent my G/f looking at p()rn ,
    hehe j.k but serously, ill keep u posted on an email to disagree with this action later, uif u want it, if u dont reply i`ll assume u dont care.

---------l8ter
    preep

Well AntiOnline has information about illegal hacking, anarachy...etc which can be used to commit crimes.

<whiny AO member>But AntiOnline is an anti-illegal stuff website</whiny AO member>
    If AO really was a place to stop illegal activity, then someone should go through all the texts and get rid of the stuff about homemade bombs...etc. But that, of course, is impractical.

/me prepares to be flamed. Ooh baby

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Banned
    AntiOnline is an anti-illegal stuff website...

The word is impractical not unpractical.

And what Neg said.....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Ugh, I've had to edit that post twice... But, instead of whining I will take your constructive criticism however, I will talk about to with my chat bot behind your back. I'm a petty man. Sorry.

Not a problem. I was debating whether to include the correction part. I must be pretty petty also, you see, you did get your point across. (However incorrect that point may have been)
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

this is an anti-illegal stuff site but with the info on how to partake of the illegal stuff its understandable why this site is blocked, unfortunate tho...
    what is love but contempt for hate?

yeah but how are new users supposed to view the iste to be informed, or to inform

preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    well in my school AO is also criminal but to get thru www.http-tunnel.com which has a program for a socks proxie ...it is awesome
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"