Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win Xp registration crack

Banned

Exclamation Win Xp registration crack

Whats this i hear about a registration crack for Xp on the loose!!!

you'd think that ms would have tried better than that to stop piracy.

The crack works by changing a hex string in some window file, this needs to be done through safe mode.

when you hear more let us know
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

I think this is what you are looking for actually

On the first boot after install is complete, boot into SAFE MODE
    (thats the F8 key) and open regedit.exe
    Locate this following key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\
    change the "RegDone" key value fron 0 to 1

Then find this key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon\
    change "Activation Required" key value from 1 to 0

Close regedit and do the following:
    Go to Start\Reboot
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Banned
    If you go to yahoo and type Windows Xp registration crack i think there are a few items there

Banned
    does the regedit way work, if so thats preety shabby protection

Im not sure... I found it here http://www.thetechguide.com/forum/sh...Number=2707...

I have no way of knowing though cause i use XP PRO Corprate edition so I dont have to do all that crap
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court

News here M$ knows of the crack and you use it you cannot install any service pack or security patches. In short your looking at a good hack and well several security patches and one to be released patch. In short used a hack version your wide open..go to any security site look at the two years of patches for W2K..feel sorry for you all for three reasons 1. Warez 2. You fell for it 3. Boy are your systems gonna be open to lots of stuff buy the same time one year later of the launch of XP. and Spawn before you are in the drivers seat you must learn to drive in order to get into the back seat with a woman.. go figure
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    maybe it tells the computer that youve already registered, but i dont think it actually stops the program from blocking after the 30 days.

Yea..They also blocked the leaked code (FCKGW-RHQQ2-.......) for sp1. If you are using this code and you get sp1 it will not install and it will also disable all the updates for windows. My friend said he went to windows update and all the updates say sp1 now so i guess if you are using that code you are screwed.
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court

Banned
    i'm not using the leaked code, mine is a retail version but the id the computer generated (when you try to register) said that it was invalid. a retail version!!