Looking for a trojan...hehe

Thread: Looking for a trojan...hehe

Question Looking for a trojan...hehe

ok ok befor everyone deal out the anti-points and the flames let me try to explane.

I need to 2 trojans; millenium trojan and I think the other one is vampire. Yeah I got to do some 3117 hacking so I need these...na lol. Ok the reason I need these is one of my freinds servers well actualy his dads (it just sits on the internet basicly) anyway I asked him if i could just mess around on it and he said sure so I did a lil scan and noticec that he had some ports open (alot actually). Well 2 of them is from these 2 programs and I want to see if they are. First off I searched awhile for these and couldn;t find much but becouse I'm not dealing with trojans much I don;t really know the area well. Anyway if anyone has any links just pm them to me if ya could.

ps. i know i could have put this in a different form but i just picked on quickly..sorry lol
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Have you checke the AO Download Section?

i dint see them in there i checked for him and was gonna post the link

http://www.ihw.hpg.com.br/ --->here you can find the melenium trojan its called melenium2000.zip also has a shitload of others

I saw the cleaner for the vampire trojan but not the actuall trojan. anyways I got you half way the rest is up to you or someone else
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

lol yeah.. AO has a HUUGGGGEE archive and im sure you should find it.. its just a matter on how to find it.. coz the download section doesnt have a "search" function yet..

lol i forgot we had one but yeah i just did and didn't see it

thanks for the link too
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

here's some info on the Vampire trojan.. found it in google.. have u tried searching it in google?

http://www.glocksoft.com/trojan_list/Vampire.htm

i already saw the info about it...I found it on google lol but I can;t find a d/l of it

Banned
    u want to do some ellt hacking?? havenet heard that one before
    RiOtEr

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Playing with trojans on "live" machines is a bad idea. If you friends dad wasn't infected before, he will be when your done. And that is going to give thousands of other script kiddes one more boxen to play with.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

after me and his son are done messing with it were going to take all the stuff out and he is going to let us pretty much have it so were trying to decide what flavor of linux to put on it and some othere things right now.