Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usefull Google tips

Good post, as some people have mentioned you can also find these tips in the advanced help section on the google web site. I use these tricks very frequently and find them very handy. The ones I use the most is encloseing the query string in quotes "like so" and useing + and - to controll what is searched and waht is not, keeping in mind that common words are excluded unless they are preceded by a + or inside a quoted string.
    In snatches, they learn something of the wisdom
    which is of good, and more of the mere knowledge which is of evil. But must I know what must not come, for I shale become those of knowledgedome. Peace~

Well in my own opinion i think your post comes in handy

i have follow your tips and my search is so fast and accurate thanks to all of you

hey there everyone
    i found this pretty informative as well, too bad the guy's banned :

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...=517795#517795
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

nice tip invader
    too bad for him his banned but i think he's a good one he knows a lot .

inavder

hey invader sorry for what i have done i dont mean it hope i can make it up w/ you someday. thanks

free-fall

Antipoints are not that important . Secondly, if you post like this uselessly, you'll get negative AP's
    IM me if you want to talk.

i dont want to be rude, just telling ya for good
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

I found exactly what i was looking for.
    Thanks alot, great thread.

Hmm.. about the cached sites.. this is usefull if you are at work or school, and they block sites. Alot of the times, they block the IP address of the sites, therefore you can not get to the site, but... if you use the Google Cached version, it is not that site's IP address, it is Google's, so unless they have google blocked as well, you can get to the site on the cached version.. :-D
    If it weren\'t for electricity, we\'d all be watching television by candlelight.