Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Msg Boards

keep things simple it makes it easier LOL :-)
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    always
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

If we merge the forums then we get people complaining that too much is being posted in each forum (I for one only visit a few specific AO forums that deal with my interests - I hardly ever visit Honey Pot or AV discussions for example). Also, splitting up an object (such as the forums) is more efficient as responses to specific requests are faster (e.g. 'send me the contents for the C++ programming forum' would be faster than 'send me the contents of the extremely general development forum'). Smaller tasks are easier to manage and more specifically moderate, otherwise JP would have to allow moderators to moderate much larger sections of AO, which he might not want to do and neither might the moderators.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    i guess i can see that reason but it is also would take less tiem lets say 10 pages per forum 12 posts per page for 5 forums is a grand total of 600 posts that it would hold i mena u can read 600 posts a day and know everyhting thats is going on in AO as a whole...therefore the ppl with the power to do so can repremand ppl who are posting worthless stuff like cwk9 pointed out in one of his posts that can be found here it kinda shows how importanat mods are...yes i know we are supposed ot be mature ppl but lets face it the world is full of stupid sickos check cwk9's post at http://www.antionline.com/showthread...580#post524580
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Banned
    Greetings All:

I appreciate your suggestion emrys, but a lot of time and thought has gone into the current site format. So far, it seems to be working out pretty well.

I think we'll leave things as they are for the time being.

thread closed.