Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hidden antitext

hidden antitext

Ok, so it's not really a bug, it's just something that I found that just didn't make any sense.

I was surfing around the fight back section and have this really bad habit of highlighting text while I read...well, I highlighted a little farther than intended and found some text that must have been white (like the background), but I saw it once it was highlighted. Ran around a couple of pages to see if was there, and it was.

Anywho, the text of the nifty thing was: "Antionline has dynamically created this page for you in .08320312 seconds : 09 queries"

The intersting thing was, at the bottom of the page as normal had the correct text in the black box.

Wierd!

I see, and the problem would be?hehehe
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

And this is bad... how? Heh. Neat, eh? Secret messages in AO! oooooh!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

it shows up constantly is there really a problem ?
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Is it perhaps an intentional feature?

I see a new flame war style emerging....litterally laugh directly at new people without them having a clue...lol, that is at-least for the people that can figure out how to do it
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

Good point Faqt, although there's not quite as much fun in flaming lame kiddies if they can't see what you've written!
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Do what happens when you make white text that shows up on the grey background instead of white....Kinda like korp's post??? Kinda ruins your flames.

Try highlighting everything you see. Some of the smileys (like the one pwaring posted, change their appearance. I know the small animated flying angel does also.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Not really a problem, just something wierd that I figured people would find funny.

hehehehe send secret msgs...hrs of fun for all the family >_<;

v_Ln

I just had to try and see if I was smart enough to do it...How fun is this? It's like our own little invisible ink thingie!!

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.