Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is every ones favourite video game ?

AntiOnline Newbie
    street fighter not the original with just ken and ryu the next version. i had the who game worked out when i was like 10yo. no 1 could beet me....so they would stick $1 coins in and get 3 gredits to challange me and i would make the game turn off / rebbout with guile. the cheat moves were

#key# ( joystick back = < ) and so on...

1. freeze guile against chung lee and vega or n e 1 . < > < heavey kick

2. once move 1 is compleeted u can freeeeze you oponant by holding donw then pushing up ^ and hiting medeum punch and kick together. caution!!!!! if u dont unfreeze them b 4 the time runs out the game will be ****ed and just hang like that until it is turned off manualy. to unfreeze hold back < then rolling the joystick in a circular motion down and arround back to its original back position < and pressing heavy kick and heavy punch at the same time will turn the game off/ reboot . to unfrezzze them b 4 time runs out u can do an ivisable thow. (see bellow. move 4. )
    ( this freeze can aloso be done free standing)

3. free standing turn the game off / reboot... hold down then push the joystick up ^ and pressing heavy kick and punch at the same time.

4. invisable throw. vs chung lee works best but can be done against any oponant. walk back to the left hand side wall and hold the joystick back. then chung lee will attempt to jump over u. as she does u will be holding the joystick in the < back position and then > < and heave punch and heavy kick together will thow them withough u actualy laying a finger on them. if u r skilled enough like me. u can string 4 invisable thouws together to take their life from full power to nil and win a perfect match...i can still here it now .... "perfect" .... lol them were the days...not a care in the world...

AntiOnline Newbie
    street fighter not the original with just ken and ryu the next version. i had the who game worked out when i was like 10yo. no 1 could beet me....so they would stick $1 coins in and get 3 gredits to challange me and i would make the game turn off / rebbout with guile. the cheat moves were

#key# ( joystick back = < ) and so on...

1. freeze guile against chung lee and vega or n e 1 . < > < heavey kick

2. once move 1 is compleeted u can freeeeze you oponant by holding donw then pushing up ^ and hiting medeum punch and kick together. caution!!!!! if u dont unfreeze them b 4 the time runs out the game will be ****ed and just hang like that until it is turned off manualy. to unfreeze hold back < then rolling the joystick in a circular motion down and arround back to its original back position < and pressing heavy kick and heavy punch at the same time will turn the game off/ reboot . to unfrezzze them b 4 time runs out u can do an ivisable thow. (see bellow. move 4. )
    ( this freeze can aloso be done free standing)

3. free standing turn the game off / reboot... hold down then push the joystick up ^ and pressing heavy kick and punch at the same time.

4. invisable throw. vs chung lee works best but can be done against any oponant. walk back to the left hand side wall and hold the joystick back. then chung lee will attempt to jump over u. as she does u will be holding the joystick in the < back position and then > < and heave punch and heavy kick together will thow them withough u actualy laying a finger on them. if u r skilled enough like me. u can string 4 invisable thouws together to take their life from full power to nil and win a perfect match...i can still here it now .... "perfect" .... lol them were the days...not a care in the world...

01101001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 00111010 01011101

for pc.. tribes.. for everything else.. grand theft auto 3 and metal gear solid 2

So many to choose from

doom
    warcraft 2
    fallout
    Diablo 2
    quake 2
    civilization
    heroes of might and magic 2
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

warcraft <- thats a good game but igot tired of it , other wise yea im gunna have to go w/ sonic *blush* im a nerd lol

Best arcade game: Stun Runner

PC: Civilization III

AntiOnline Senior Member
    CS, Q3, and Tom Clancy games. Also oldskool Mario and such are awsome!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

I noticed alot of people had Blizzard games up there (ie Diablo, WarCraft, StarCraft) And I was wondering, I am sure you have all seen the screen shots of WarCraft3 , and if not, www.blizzard.com , and I was wondering if a StarCraft 2 was created, would you want the same 3D Graphics/Heros/Screen Zooming as being used in WarCraft3?
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

JEDI KNIGHT 2: Jedi Outcast, CS, Star Trek Bridge commander lol, Oni

i'm quite outdated when it comes to games (my windows pc has always been low-priority, and i don't really install much in the way of entertainment or leisure on my linux boxes), but here goes...

strategy: age of empires (the first one... yeah, i know its microsoft, but i like to think that the developers are trapped into an unholy alliance with them. good game nonetheless, and allows us to build custom scenarios and campaigns in the ancient times). freeciv (civilization clone) on linux took away lots of my time as well. syndicate on win.

action: ummm... wolfenstein3d and the doom series! i'm also getting slowly addicted to counterstrike...
    console (e.g. ps, nintendo, etc.): my all time favourite may have to be an ancient game called legend of kage. i found a rom for it last year (after not playing it for a decade) and i had to finish it many many many many times in the same game before i got sick of it. the desert strike / jungle strike / urban strike series.
    console (e.g. just a normal terminal window): muds etc... a site called avp (avp.dhs.org) and a defunct mud called dragon realms (there are two, the one i used to play in is the defunct one).
    flight sims: tfx. the old jet-fighter series.
    space sims: privateer (unfortunately i never got to play the wing commander series), tie fighter.

regards,
    mark.
    \'hi, welcome to *****. if you would like to speak to an operator, please hang up now.\'
    * click *