M$ Really pushes MSN

Thread: M$ Really pushes MSN

M$ Really pushes MSN

Well, I had to fomate because of that little virus incadent, and I get on my freshly renewed windows, go to open IE, and I get a screen pushing me to sign up for MSN. I push cancle, and it gose away, but there is no IE brower. I push the IE icon again, same thing. It would appear that I have to sign up with MSN inorder to use IE.... bah I dont use IE anyways, Opera all the way!
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

The Iceman Cometh
    You have to configure an Internet connection first. Once you've done that, the first time you run IE, it gives a message about MSN, but it should only run once. If you have the problem repeatedly, go into the Internet Settings under Control Panel and change the setting so that IE doesn't automatically look for updates. That should get rid of it permanently.

AJ

MSN is easily removed from XP. Follow this link for instructions....

haha I have MSN lol but I don't use there crappy browser, but anyway I called them up and asked them for a shell they took 10 min trying to figuer out what i was talking about. Then there answer was MSN doesn't work on any type of linux/z-windows pc. I was like no I won't a shell. they were like "so do u want to put another acount on the main account". I was like" no i want a shell". then they told me to call a # but I will later. oh i want a shell

ps. I have a shell but i want another one
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Of course microsoft pushes msn, the more the push the more they make.

Flash M0nkey
    what thats not like micro$oft - just out for a profit??? surely not

**end sarcasm**

v_Ln

ahahahahah
    LOL~

is there a second meaning to this? The more they push, the more they make? hrms...**** i need sleep
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    u dont need the MSN browser for msn msger actually use windows msnger that comes wiht win xp it is cool
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

if you want to use Win Messenger (what a strange idea!).The best thing is to use Trillian http://www.trillian.cc (I'm not sure for the spelling, try with one "l").
    he works very well, and it is not a M$ program.

The really boring ad system to MSN browser is in the mails created with it. There is at the end of the text, a quick message to suport MSN. It's not boring for the user. It's boring to all the buddies.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Hrms..trillan...there's ALOT of exploits for that program.
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;