Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you do after port scanning?

what do you do after port scanning?

this stupid site that i hate crashed my computer with its stupid pop-ups, i got its ip and port scanned it, i need to know now what to do? i 'm just going to go into the site and disable its pop-ups

please help

Computer Forensics
    * fart*

damn I gotta stop that
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Why dont you just run POW when you visit that site??.....Seems much easier......Its free at AnalogX...

Webius Designerous Indiginous

hmmmmmm........you might not get many replies to that, maybe a few flames...........sounds an awful lot like hacking it, this is a security site, not an anti-security site :/. My advice would be to discourage people from any more posts so this disappears as quickly as possible.......

lol sorry

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    lol looks whos is talking ....well i dunno oh hogfly dont stop farting sige sige :P
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Banned
    hrm..what do you do after port scanning.

Lesson # 1 for newbie hacker wannabe's -

Take your left hand (right hand if your left handed) and make a fist. Now stand up and drop your knickers. Next take the hand you made a fist with and shove it as far as possible up your ass. You might want to use a pencil or something to bite down on, because the **** is going to hurt.

Now that is the first lesson in hacking. Why you ask? Because ideots like you trying to break into other peoples systems will get caught. When you get caught you will go to prison. When a sweet boy like you goes to prison you will get f**ked up your ass by a lonely cellmate so you better get used to the feeling.

Still want to be a hacker?

Banned
    Hmmm.... Hmmm....... Hmmmmmmm........

hey quad, whats the common between people like you flaming on the internet and people running in the special olympics, because even if you win, you're still retarded