The Chandra Levy Murder As I Think

Thread: The Chandra Levy Murder As I Think

The Chandra Levy Murder As I Think

IF ANYONE IS FOLLOWING OR INTERESTED IN BRAINSTORMING OVER THIS MYSTEREOUS CASE. I AM INTERESTED. I THINK THAT ONE DEAD GIVE AWAY HAS BEEN REALLY MISSED. THEY NEED TO SEND DIVERS DOWN INTO THE RIVER WHERE GARY CONDIT CLAIMS HE TREW OUT A JEWLRY BOX CONTAIING A WRIST WATCH. WELL, HE IS GUILTY OF LITTER BUG ACTIVITY THAT IS FOR CERTAIN AND WE ALL KNOW HE HAS LIED. AS A FREIND OF MINE GRWOING UP IN A PREDOMINATELY JEWISH AREA IN ISRAEL SAYS, LOT'S OF WOMAN GIVE THEIR MAN AN ENGRAVED PEICE OF JEWLRY ESPECIALLY A WRIST WATCH! I KNOW I HAVE. WELL NOW YOU KNOW I AM A GIRL NEWBIE, THATS OK! I JUST WISH TO SEE THE POOR TEARS OF CHANDRA'S MOM CLEAR UP FOR AT LEAST A DAY. I THINK THE DC COPS HAVE A REAL MESS ON THEIR HANDS AND THAT ANOTHER POSSIBILITY IS THAT BECAUSE OF CONDITS SEXUAL LIASONS WITH ALL SORTS OF WHATABEE WOMAN AND MEN HE MIGHT HAVE HAD CHANDRA AS HIS VIRGIN OBJECT AND THREW OUT THE KEY TO THEIR LOVE NEST INTO THE RIVER. ONE LOVENEST THAT THE DC POLICE HAS NOT SEEN YET AND MAYBE BY NOW IS DESTRYED. BUT I KNOW I SMELL A RAT WITH HIM LYING. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS INTREIGING CASE OF MINE! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, FROM IELAN
    Irelan

Of course he lied, he is a married man in a place of political power, having an affaire like that would be devistating (and has been) to his carrier. Persoanaly, I don't think goo ol' Gary is guilty of her murder.
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

Flash M0nkey
    /me takes hands off ears

IELAN there's no need to shout
    heh next time plz drop the caps!!
    do you have a link to an article about thi case or any other information? I gleam most of my knowledge about current affairs from the net but unfortunatly i ain't been on as much as i would like to have been the past couple of days so I have prolly missed it

v_Ln

Well, in my opinion its all so obvious. Gary is guilty. His apartment isn't that far away from the place she was murdered. His car needs to be checked. I want to get him in court and have him look Chandra's parents in the eye, while under oath, and tell them he didn't kill her or have anything to do with the murder. I think thats a good idea about the divers, maybe they could find that ring of hers. The sad thing is, this guy has kids, a wife, and has all these relationships, she's not the first person that he has been with. I think he is cheating. But thats my opinion.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]