Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support my Band

Exclamation Support my Band

I need your support. My buddies and I started up a band in high school. It started off as a joke, but now we are a huge local hit. We made our own little cd with 12 tracks and stated handing them out to people for free at malls and the beaches. Now we have 4 radio stations playing some of our songs. We just opened a mp3 account... Check it out here and tell me what you think. Im also going to be making a web site for our band. If you have an cool ideas for templates or anything let me know. Also if you want I can keep you updated on new song we come out with and other band news...

TwIsT3D

I listed to those songs, there preety good. Id like to see the site when it is up and id love to hear some more songs.
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

Thumbs up

I will keep you posted on our site. As for other song we are making some new songs. All our other songs are not that good. Like I said before it started off as a joke. We had no idea people would really like out songs... We are still in shock that our stuff is being played on the raido. We have not even steped foot into a studio all the songs that you hear are done here at my house. It's going to be great when we do some studio work. This way everything will sound 100% clear....

TwIsT3D

Good luck. Hope your band does well.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Phat beats man!
    Not really my type of music, but this is some kick ass music. Good luck! If you want any ideas for your website, just PM me...

yeah im a hiphop / rap guy, but thats some good music for being an amateur band (as it sounds), keep up the good work
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

Talking

Thanks guys im glade you our music. When we upload more music to the internet you guys will be the first to know... As far as Hip/Hop goes we did do 2 rap songs back when we were in high school... *They sucked* but they were funny as hell...

TwIsT3D

Banned
    Concise...

'Tonight' starts off as Pennywise on speed... Pennywise knew it's all a joke though; Concise doesn't: 'Tonight, I don't need you anymore...'; I think someone's doing their very best to sound 'tormented'... too bad he sounds like my 16-year old nephew...

'Van Hagar' starts with something that really reminds me of Van Halen. Oh... It IS Van Halen... Too bad Eddy Van Halen is a genius, and your guitar player isn't (Aint talking bout... )....
    Congrats to the drummer though...

'Normal Fumes': ermm... yeah.... right...*yawn* Oh, that 'waaaaaaaaah'-yell was supposed to wake me up, I guess?

Melody Maker will eat you alive

Oh, btw: good luck ;-)

i like it! haha although im more of a rap gurl but its still pretty tight

good luck with your venture
    what is love but contempt for hate?