Thread: Kazaa and Morphues...soon to shut down?

Kazaa and Morphues...soon to shut down?

Lately I have heard about all sorts of stuff dealing with Morphues and Kazaa. Like, how Morphues 2.0 will only let you listen to a song of a certain ammount of times. Do you want something deleting things off your harddrive without you knowing? The preview edition of Morphues didn't look very good in my opinion. Kazaa, they stopped making updates to Kazaa due to a recent suing I believe, and could possibly shutdown.

What will people switch to? Will it be iMesh, Grokster, etc. I want your opinion on what you think will be the next "Kazaa" or "Morphues". Will they go down the drain too?

I also heard Napster is back. Is that true?
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

The new Napster won't work. Don't believe in it.
    In my point of view Kazaa can easily be replaced by WinMX and Audiogalaxy.
    They work very well: WinMX for the professionals downloads, and Audiogalaxy for all the rarities.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Its probably not around yet.. Whenever one shuts down 5 more popular P2P clients sprout up
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

i think the days of commercially run 'free' file sharing networks are comming to a close. thanks to their greed.

back underground where it belongs...ftp on odd ports....uudecode
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

i got an update of kazza in the last couple of days
    and yeah, but u an dl other clients, do a search in google on gnutella netowork, as all limewire, kazza, morpheous etc run on it.

im sure u`ll find another prog.
    preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

Well, if they are shut down, new P2P programs will always spring back up and draw in the members. The record companies will have to accept that trying to squelch illegal song copying via the Internet is an impossible task.

haha i just force my friend to make copies of his cd burns, but thats beside the point, yea i agree wit hte win mx thing, i have win mx, sure i dont get how to use it but other ppl will