Virus Satire

Thread: Virus Satire

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

It might be funnier if it wasn't painfully true...years of intensive file downloading, and the only virus I ever got on my (until recently) completely unsecured win98 box was from my idiot sister.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

Heh. IMO most viruses DO spread primarily via clueless people. I can count the times I've gotten a virus on my win98 box here on one hand. (Not including the ones which are benignly sitting as unexecuted .exe files.)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

"Hate crime statutes are specifically designed to protect minority groups," said ACLU President Nadine Strossen. "I'm not sure the number of stupid computer users meets that criterion."
    Well, they've got a good point.....

"My virus wasn't targeting stupid computer users specifically, just anyone using Microsoft's Outlook Express or AOL," he said. "Oh... damn."
    Stop it!!! I'm gonna pee my pants if I don't stop laughing!!!
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

My virus wasn't targeting stupid computer users specifically,
    OK

just anyone using Microsoft's Outlook Express or AOL," he said. "Oh... damn."
    But that is what he said..with his next breath..!

ho hum
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Am I the only one "stupid" enough to infect my computer by purpose with the lates viruses just to see how and if I am able to reduce the damage when my users are coming with a real case ?

I infected my computer with the I-Love-You virus to see if it was as bad and as dangerous as everyone said. It wasn't...