Thread: I wanna be a profiler!

Talking I wanna be a profiler!

Ok.. i read JP's tut on how to be a Hacker Profiler.. what next? where else do i go? what is my next move?

I also started reading that after your message. Now read some 3/4.
    I guess you just have to wait until you get hacked!
    Or you can call through all local companies and introduce yourself: "Hello, my name is s0nIc and I just read a great article about hacker profiling. Have you been hacked lately..?"
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

/me thinks of something smart and witty to say...
    sOnIc, do you really want to be cramped up in an office all day, "conversing" with JP and Brad-types? Think about it!

LMAO... i always have the passion for detective works d00d.. im a huge fan of conspiracy theories, CSI (the tv show), X-files, and things like that.. gettin information was always my fav thing since i was a kid. i remember back in HS where i accidentally found a crumpled paper with a coded msg written on it.. and w/in weeks i found out how to decypher the codes and who owns and uses the codes.. apparently some girls decieded to give out answers to the up comming test papers to their friends.

so i left an envelope in my head master's table while he was having his lunch break.. in that enveloped contained the coded msgs and the code breaker and the names of the people who used it. tho i never wanted to take credit of it so i didnt leave my name on it.

could you give me a link, I searched for "hacker profiler" and "profiler" but got nothing :\ ... thanks in advance.
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

its on the menu of the antionline website... on the RIGHT side of the page.. it says "How To Be A Profiler"

Oho! You snitch. What kind of encryption did they use? Just out of curiosity...

Banned
    I feel like god. I'm already a profiler!

Oho! You snitch. What kind of encryption did they use? Just out of curiosity...
    just your regular HS "coded words"
    i cant show you coz i can only write it in a pen and paper.. and their codes wasnt too obvious either..