Thread: could u help me out

Smile could u help me out

Hi! could you help me out with my signature? I am a nobody with [shadow]JAVA[/shadow] .

I just need a sample [shadow]proram JavaScripted[/shadow]. just to make my signature. please. I am a database programmer, though. tnx!!! Everyone. hhhhh

Banned
    what do you want done with it?

No.
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

lmao.. just upload the image u wanna add.. or use upload it to an internet server and make a link to it.

Hey Thanks [shadow]5150[/shadow] but i guess i'll have to start off with my own. Nice piss of advise u got there snIc. btaw dat s oki! Thanks anyway pal... may the gods shimmer with and may the goddessess pour out beauty in you....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Umm, unless I am wrong, you can't include javascript in your signature anyway....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Originally posted here by Morrissey
    Thanks anyway pal... may the gods shimmer with and may the goddessess pour out beauty in you....
    Yeah man, hug a rainbow...
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

Originally posted here by Morrissey
    Hey Thanks [shadow]5150[/shadow] but i guess i'll have to start off with my own. Nice piss of advise u got there snIc. btaw dat s oki! Thanks anyway pal... may the gods shimmer with and may the goddessess pour out beauty in you....
    god damn hippy commie bastards... spreading your free love and happiness everywhere...