who would say they are an internet junkie

Thread: who would say they are an internet junkie

who would say they are an internet junkie

hello ppl
    i am a self accclaimed internet addict who here at AO would aggree they are 1 two
    for example i had problems with IE and got all stressed and moody with friends family etc because i couldnt log on
    internet new kinda drug
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

im on the internet 10 hours a day every day and i don't find it to be habit forming at all
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 The Prophet said, Isnt the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man? The women said, Yes. He said, This is because of the deficiency of a womans mind.

I am on ALOT, im not addicted though.. im really not! im just on b/c there is nothing better to do. Job? Ha! good one...
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

I work on the internet, I play on the internet, I socialize on the Internet.......

Hmmm? I think maybe I am................
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Hey, just because I'm on the net 10 hours a day at work, 3 hours when i get home, 3 hours while at school, and on my internet enabled cell phone for another 3 hours, doesn't mean I'm addicted to the internet. I get at least 5 hours away from it each day. Usually I take this time to sleep. Oh excuse me, my head shrink is here, and all he wants to do is talk about my parents, sheesh...

Well, since all of you are on so much, I hope you can help me with this question, what do you do online to keep you sane? Lately, iv been getting really board, refreshing AO every 30 seconds to look for a new post/reply. What keeps you busy? Any good sites? Games?
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

I'm pretty much like xmaddness, but don't worry, I can quit anytime... no really! I can! What do you mean I'm in denial??!

Ammo
    Credit travels up, blame travels down -- The Boss

radiator 52 im the same as u refreshing AO a lot need something else 2 do until new posts come
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Will someone please explain to me what the "Internet" is? How can I know if I am addicted if I don't know what it is? It sounds like it might be kinda fun, if I only knew how to get it.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman