Thread: How Many Post Suggestion

How Many Post Suggestion

We know how many post each user made just by looking in their profile or looking at one of their post. How about the ability in the profiles to show how many post where made for each forum...

heres how i see it

in the profile have a link under # of post saying "Posted to"

and when you click it it will pop up a little menu with each of the forums listed with a # next to it showing how many post the user made to each of thoes forums and then another list showing how many threads they started in that forum

Why? - This will show us where we post and where we contribute and maybe show us where we need to help out and work on and where to lay off on for a bit..

its pretty obvious alot of us make threads for general chit that.. this will just show us the #s and maybe nock sense into many of our heads and <joke> also give us another thing to flame each other for </joke>

Thanx , please throw in input
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

well common people start adding input!

i know JP wont see this for a while, in the last 50 site suggestions he only replied to 4 from what i saw

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I'm with it. I think that's be very interesting to see.

And yeah I think the senior memebers need a good reason to flame. Haven't seen a good flame in quite a while.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Greetings All:

Well, I know this isn't EXACTLY what you wanted, but it's what you're going to get, heh:

* On the page that displays the list of forums, you can now click on Posts and Threads to get a ranked list of users that have posted and made threads in that forum.

thanks for the suggestion.

thread closed.