Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacker. The line between knowledge, madnes and power

Great story BiZaRo I have always been interested in programming.
    Integrity...loyalty.....and the willingness to make a better world for us all.

thanks Seeker_319 hope the rest will be the same
    but I still expect for everyone some materials for continuing my work
    ..Here I go and never will return.....

GreekGoddess
    Wow...BiZaRo...looks like this is really coming along...It's almost got an editorial layout to it, and I really enjoyed reading it. I don't really have much to contribute to it, as I'm still learning and stuff, but definitely post more up when you have it done.

Thanks GreekGoddess you are a real support for me. In evry post you have something good to say and I own you a lot.
    I hope to get more material from te ppl for the next stages of my text but is hard because nobody sends me materials anymore.
    Thanks again and I wait something on this theme from you too.
    Regardz

Great Journalism BiZaRo!!!

BiZaRo,
    I am speechless, my eyes filled with tears from a wave of sudden emotions mixed with a wonder, and a fear, envy, and pride, It brought me back to a deja-vu of my youth, of my own struggle at home and at school with my peers. I have not been moved like this in years!! You are destined for greatness my young friend, DO NOT let the worlds society, shortfalls and differences distract you from your purpose. You make a very broad and bold statement that could change our entire world if this planets occupants would only lift their veils of short-sighted ignorance of the wonders around them, that this is not a world of racism and hatred, nor of skin color or statis. This is OUR world and it is the only one we have and we all live together, we are all the same.

You stay on track and the world will be a better place some day. Thank you for existing, and for touching my life.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Thank you for existing, and for touching my life.
    thanks aeallison for your great words, your post was the strongest I recieved, thanks for agreeing my work.
    And if you want to help me are welcomed any thoughts or texts you know related to what I wrote in those files
    Maybe the world will be a better place some day withe tehe help of the ones like me, you and lots of other"antionliners" ...
    Thanks again and I wait any help for my file..

lol nice.
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Your article really inspired me a lot.
    Sorry to hear that some kiddiots messed up your research files on your pc.
    Continue with what you are doing cause you are doing a great job with it.
    Don't be bothered by what those ppl with small brains say about your work.

Am looking forward to the next issues of your article.