IE back button attack

Thread: IE back button attack

Banned

IE back button attack

i don't know if this has been posted yet but it looks like microsoft has another IE six problem
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/24902.html

i think i did see this here.. but with my brain working on single cell mode, i can't be sure without searching the forum.. and i'm too lazy right now.
    but, i would personally stay away from i.e 6 anyway.

Yeah! it was posted awhile ago, but their's lots of new members that need to see it, especially if their out browsing 'security' type sites looking for info.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

This RB button crap was the last straw for me. I'm now a happy mozilla user enjoying my tabed web-browsing.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

yeah i remember this article.. i was the one who posted about this vulnerability few months ago.. but i guess newbies still have to know about this.. sad thing is newbies only look at the posts that are in the front page and ignore the ones that are in the archive..

Well Im just in the process of moving to linux and opera, have been dual booting for quite a while now. Probably just use Windows for some games and other bits and pieces.

sorry to interupt, but i not really understand wat it is. what this word mean "MS Internet Explorer history list allows JavaScript in the URLs".wat is javascript.isn't a virus o wat. wondering coz im using ie6 for my box.