Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Based Half Scanner

Cool Windows Based Half Scanner

hey i know that NMap has a half scanner built in and it works on winNt but i was wondering if there was any other stealth port scanners out there. I found a prog named Stealth but when it scans it gives me a stack dump. So I was wondering if any of you guys know of a halfscanner that works on windows and prefably gui based.

thiers guis for nmap
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hackooo had something about Rage but you cant download it from their site but it looks like a stealth scanner ill do some research.

Guis for linux but not windows and my linux system has internet problem

so write one
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

im learning C++ right now and im not that good

vb would be much easier for this.

im trying for a steadier and faster programming language vb requires alot of runtime files and is kinda a cut and paste programming language.

yeah but it dosn't make a bad gui. from it you could pass the parameters you want to nmap, let nmap run and redirect the return

thats a good idea but wouldnt it have cross language problems because nmap was written in c and what your talking about is a gui for a c program written in vb and correct me if im wrong but shouldnt that cause problems?