Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bouncer >> bypass proxy restrictions

Thumbs up Bouncer >> bypass proxy restrictions

Bouncer ... bypass proxy restrictions and obtain outside connections from an internal LAN

http://freshmeat.net/projects/cbounc..._id=150,90,861

Bouncer is a network tool which allows you to bypass proxy restrictions and obtain outside connections from an internal LAN. It uses SSL tunneling, which allows you to obtain a constant streaming connection out of a proxy. If you are restricted behind a proxy and can access secure online ordering sites, then you can get out to whatever host on whatever port you want. It also supports a lot of other features including socks 5, basic authentication, access control lists, and Web-based administration, and will run on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and Solaris.
    Homepage:
    http://www.r00t3d.org.uk
    Tar/GZ:
    http://www.r00t3d.org.uk/bin/

very nice,
    another very similiar tool can be found at http-tunnel.com

Ohh sweet...

how do i use that bouncer?!?!? i doenloaded the exe file...then what?!?!

Originally posted here by wanted007
    how do i use that bouncer?!?!? i doenloaded the exe file...then what?!?!
    Then download the exe file

wanted07... i think Unleashed meant to say.. click in the downloaded exe file for installation.
    I haven't downloaded or tried this as i'm generally not behind a firewall but i'm sure there's
    some kind of help file within it.. or something at their website to help you configure it.

Good work, sumdumguy!

sumdumguy, I meant that it is a really lame question if one ask what should do with an exe file also I meant that the word is download not doenloaded !

so someone tries to communicate in a language that is obviously not his own and you make fun of it. You don’t belong on the internet!

But your right, his question is pretty dumb! But not because of spelling or grammer.

I would have given you neg. points for this, but someone told me im supposed too or ill suffer.

Help me understand the rules here, everybody.

If someone asks if there’s a way around a restrictive firewall/proxy they get flamed and hit with enough anti-points to ban them. Because nobody wants to help a kiddie. Right?

Now if someone else makes a thread telling everyone where to get a device that enables them to get past a restrictive firewall/proxy, they get praise and pos points. I guess this doesn’t help the kiddies do what their not supposed to do. Right?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    so someone tries to communicate in a language that is obviously not his own and you make fun of it. You don’t belong on the internet!

But your right, his question is pretty dumb! But not because of spelling or grammer.

I would have given you neg. points for this, but someone told me im supposed too or ill suffer.

Help me understand the rules here, everybody.

If someone asks if there’s a way around a restrictive firewall/proxy they get flamed and hit with enough anti-points to ban them. Because nobody wants to help a kiddie. Right?

Now if someone else makes a thread telling everyone where to get a device that enables them to get past a restrictive firewall/proxy, they get praise and pos points. I guess this doesn’t help the kiddies do what their not supposed to do. Right?
    I made fun of it because it is funny asking what should I do with an exe file.

I am a non english too, but it is better to check the spelling before posting.

If you take a look at my previous posts you will find out that I've help the kiddies too, even if they asked where they can download sub7 !

BTW, I can not see your negative antipoint, hurry