Thread: Firewall vunerablities

Arrow Firewall vunerablities

Now a fiewall is great and all it secures your system form the evil script kiddies with there nuke sweepers but how vulnerable is the firewall it's self? Can it be crashed easy? Or is an elaborate datapipe or something?

Denial of service or just a wonderful bufferoverflow?

I want me one of those "fiewall" or maybe a "nuke sweepers". Perhaps I may even opt for a "elaborate datapipe".

How many people think Snake_Byte and pysk0tik are one in the same. They both continue to post multiple posts under the same topic and keep high fiving each other so to speak. Why don't you two grow up and start contributing to the forums instead of creating havoc?

Please play nice................
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Psyk0tik is my best friend

Originally posted here by Snake_Byte
    Psyk0tik is my best friend
    One in the same I'd say... You need to grow up. Act like an adult and you'll be treated as such. Act like an idiot and you'll be treated the same. At one time you posted a few good threads. Now you just post garbage post after garbage post................

Please return to posting intelligently............................
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

well im a 14 year old loser that has no life besides antionline so give me a break

Originally posted here by {P²P}Apocalypse

How many people think Snake_Byte and pysk0tik are one in the same. They both continue to post multiple posts under the same topic and keep high fiving each other so to speak. Why don't you two grow up and start contributing to the forums instead of creating havoc?

Firstly, sorry for bringing this piece of crap thread back to the top....

Secondly, I couldn't agree with you more, {P²P}Apocalypse ... Check out this thread.

I seem to tend to believe that Netwrkburn is also another alias. Just my 2 cents.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.