Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to Port Scanning

you better do some homework before you even attemp these things, twot.

go here and learn all you can:

http://blacksun.box.sk/books.html
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Ahhhhhhhh..have no valid reason @ home to scan go figure.....did some today @ work valid reason...dah...had my ISP number I'm setting this up yak yak not working..oh oh is working ok that's a set then. HUM go figure net Admin actually talk by telephone..getting started is rough now days
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Oh forged email addy humm try helo to xxx.xxx.xxx and prey their realy is active cause if it is my system 3 attempts get a log to your ISP..see how hard it is now days...LOL...average number of ISP account closed to me gotta go to work and count I loose track of such lame attempts, I waste 1/2 my day reporting logs to ISP's...like I see your Modem name, logs...it's a rough life now days to learn
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

just get port scan plus, but uhh i dont want to get flamed for relplying to this, just do a search on google for "port scanners"

It's not a rough life nowadays to learn, just have a little common sense before you try learning. You don't just strap a parachute to your back and jump out of a plane, just like you don't download a canned program and screw with it. Granted, that may be a bit different in some circumstances, but you can use that as a rule of thumb.

Also, Palemoon, you should use some better punctuation there. And a little bit of structure to your writing. I'm just letting you know, it's kinda hard to read those thoughts in your posts at the moment.

Try anrgry ip port scanner nice and efficient
    http://www.angryziber.com/ipscan/

Since this thread is almost 3 years old, something leads me to believe that the OP probably has his answer by now. However, I got to admit it’s a rarity to see someone with 5 red gifs under their name. So thanks for the hoot.

cheers

Well there's even a 3, 4, and a 5 red dotter. Some sorta death thread
    Connection refused, try again later.

Hey Relyt!

Not to mention two banned 11 green snotdotters?

I have alresdy mentioned to the young gentleman in another thread that stuff over two years old is probably resolved by now

cheers