View Poll Results: What is your current setting?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 800x600

7 35.00%
  • 1024x768

12 60.00%
  • higher....

1 5.00%

Thread: WebDev threads on main page

WebDev threads on main page

JP, a suggestion:

Any thread that is posted on the Web Design forum don't appear on the main page. I think they should. If you take a look at the Web Design forum you'll notice that it's not really popular. I find this dissapointing. Whenever i post a new thread or response to one, it won't get the attention of all those users that look on the main page. If it did, the forum would be much more popular. Ok, the forum isn't really about security, but it is about scripting, php, html etc. And those are the things that keep your site runnin? Please get the WebDesign posts to appear on the main page. Thanx
    Bleh.

It should be up on the main page!
    Reason:
    Web Technology is getting better and better all the time, more advanced
    and more secure.

Web development is as at least as important to security as general chit chat so the web dev forum should definatly show on the main page
    what is love but contempt for hate?

Allright! 5 votes already! But i think we need kinda more to convince him. Please vote!
    Bleh.

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ok, ok, ok. ALL forums (including web & cosmos) that aren't newgroup related now appear on the main page by default. If you're an AO Addict or above, you'll also see threads in the AO Addicts Forum appear on the main page as well.

Now leave me be, heh.

thread closed.