DDos At Whom?

Thread: DDos At Whom?

DDos At Whom?

Just a general obersavation in this area while most of these attacks seemed going to the top 3 MSN, AOL, Yahoo, and lesser to Excite, Lycos I seem to get at times even at a T1 at work and cable @ home delays. To me more os the DDos seem to go at ad servers those pesky pop up's/unders and well the page of many major sites lag or will not load as so many depend upon these types of ads. So if your a major site does it depend upon a cookie and ad from another server and is that server under a DDos. Humm gotta make the ad people butts pucker DDos double click and 2/3 of the net is gone..Just what I noticed at times make of it what you want..just the connect and page load times Do Not Compute...
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

ive got them all pointed to 127.0.0.1 in my hosts file so everbody can kick the **** out of all the doubleclick servers and it wont matter to me
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Good point Ted thing is if all those site were not around where is the web after all now days hear tel they invented all this stuff. Thing is what your doing is going to effect lots of peoples pay checks, and companys and their income. DDos has real world results and perhaps in time they will learn the WEB is not TV as humm me thinks you are gonna make clear. Me well easy to break ****....how would you make it all work then?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Oh crap am just an artist that makes a living using a tool called the web as a living. Am obscure, and old to boot real time in age and net time....excuse me I do not think in that []..matter if fact more likely to offer a @--->---.---- and make way for an ant and think of the novel of mice and men

These youths don't grow up learning how to respect others and learn how to do something useful. All they want to do is destroy. I remember when I was their age, I was too poor to afford a computer, but my dad got a free solar powered calculator at work, and I had to learn to program using that, a sheet of paper and an old fortran book that some rich kid had thrown away. We didnt have the internet back then, so when you here of the BBS, it came to be when my buddies and i took pages from that old fortran book and stuck them to the bulletin board at school. One day a bully lit that board on fire, and flaming was invented. So you young punks stop DDoS'ing people, you dont even know what "hard" is.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19