IP addresses...

View Poll Results: Is it possible to create a program like this?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

12 92.31%
  • No way!

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IP addresses...

Question IP addresses...

Hey, im sorta a real n00bie so im sorry if this sounds like a really stupid question. I have two computers, i use one for testing crap and this one for normal stuff. I was wondering what its possible to do to my other computer from this one since i know the IP address? can i access its files? Im really sorry but i really dont know much about computer security...im trying to learn and i would appriciate your feedback thx
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    You can do anything you want if you find the exploits. Or you could just set up file sharing on the remote comuter and it would be a lot easier to look at the files....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Question hmm...

I apoligize again for being a newbie but what do exploits do? do u mean like downloadable files that mess up the computer? sry i really dont know much...thx for the feedback
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

exploits are ways to manipulate flaws in a computers security....don't ask
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

please allow me to point you in the right direction...

---------------------------------> http://www.google.com

Question

just curious but does anyone know where i can get information on an *exploit* that isnt really too bad that i could try on my other computer...just wondering if i can get it to work...thx

Banned
    Go to google and type in exploits in <your OS> and hit search. Should get enough to keep you busy for a while.

If you really don't know what to do try out the 'net' commands (net /?) from a dos prompt, assuming u use MS-OS
    after you are comfartable with this try making the other comp a server, wheter linux or NT.
    After this you will know much more.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    be careful playing with things you don't understand. You could cause more damage then you know. And you may end up messing up your real computer by accident...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

What can you do when you have their ip address? ....PING_THEM_!!! Real leet huh? Well actually it is depending on what type of work your trying to accomplish. But if your just looking for 'exploits' then you simply need to find some limp computer running too many programs that access the internet at once. Usually it helps if you have an arsenal of regular (when I mean this, I mean not those crap-fancy programs that make you look real bitchin just for doing something that can be accomplished through MS-DOS) to muck around with.

Or maybe there's just a hole in Windows itself (bummer, I know). For instance the infamous NetBIOS in Windows (port 129 I beleive). But like written above, simply Google it.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]