does anyone know...

Thread: does anyone know...

Question does anyone know...

hey, does anyone know what text i need to download to be able to type in those weird symbols if you have an idea of what im talking about plz tell me thanks
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Umm, wierd symbols? I like wierd symbols. Are you talking about ascii characters or something????
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I think he is souleman. Darkwulf, all you have to do is download a charactermap. Search for it here. Search something to the effect of: character map ; ascii characters ; etc. etc. etc.

Hope it helps.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

k, thx
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

or he might mean Wingdings, in that case, just open ur word processor, go to Font, and choose Wingdings
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

u mean like this?

ૠ№₣℮Ỡ☼₪Бφψ

You mean weird symbols like these? That you can use to make your name look good or something eg...

ק∂ήઝΣЯ

i got these from the character map in xp, i think there is one in M$ word also.
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

Yes, prank those are the right symbols...is there a way to select that type of font in like microsoft word so i can type it fast?

dont think there is any particular font with those symbols, but i used to have a font called RANSOM which is like a mix of loads of different fonts all rolled into one, that looks good. It's king of like what they use for ransom noteds when someone has been kidnapped. Try searching for ransom, it is quite good. Good Luck ; )

PS : Oh yea, how do we join your "revolution"???
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)