Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you make programs???

How do you make programs???

Do you need a specific program or system to make a program, if so where can i get it?

a program to do what ? what is your goal ?

you need to learn programming languages first learn delphi or C++.. and you need A LOT of time... good luck

My goal is to make a system better than Windows and waaay more secure

lmao, are you real? Well I hope you have lots of money and spare time...

I gladly offer you NO help at all
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Grrrrrrr......Actually I can't tell you the REAL reason i need it but, come on. tell me

Banned
    well least its not the normal story about "my girlfriend" or "my school" or "the Klan"......

thank you for making me laugh...it's been a rough day...and well...this...is so damn funny i can't even speak....

oh and to answer your question....i'd use frontpage with a multiphlanged code base
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

In order to make your own programs you need to learn a programming language or 2. There are many available. Pick one.
    -Alpha-

Banned
    ok, zigar, frontpage? how dose he make a program? frontpage? i fail to make the connection there.

ok you wanna learn to program, open up sound recorder in windows. record your your voice saying what exactly you want the program to do (you need to be spacific) and then change where it the file is named. you need to change the last 3 letters that should be .wav you need to change it .exe then all you do is double cllick on it and come back and tell us how it works