Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PayBack...Help:( no clue

Question PayBack...Help:( no clue

Ok well a while back I had some certain problems through our network. I checked things out a bit deeper and it turns out some guy got mad and decided to hit us with several viruses on one of our computers. It slowly spread to all 3 networked computers so when I asked him why later on he said, " because your brother did something on a game to me."

So here is the thing I want info on how to safely but surely get even. I hired on a guy to do the work for me but he was a moron and couldnt do anything really he just pretended. Also I want to know how to crack those nasty little Cd Copy protectors so I can copy some of our games for the Family Gaming nights.

Any help is appreciated and I am open mind to everything and any help you can give me I know all the basics of a computer and you dont have to talk to me like I am a moron. Thanks for any help.

2 words security site
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

oops.. i was wrong.. now's there's three in the past hour or so.. who wouldn't bother reading to find out what this site is about..

get the guns out.. let the flames begin again

is this ppl just trying 2 waste jp"s bandwith
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

first you should see if you can find a copy of sub13...(it's waaaay better than sub7)...then install it on your system...you will have to disable your av software ...oops..guess not ...you got a virus so you don't have av softs...ok...no worries...now if you have a firewall...disable that too...it interferes with sub13's operation....now turn file and printer sharing on in windows...this will allow you to share game files for game night....

now you should be able to do a half stack acksyn port flood on the guy...you just have to know his ip address...you can get this by typing winipcfg in the run menu....record the ip address that you see there...and bomb away...and the best part is no one will know it's you...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Banned

Re: PayBack...Help:( no clue

Originally posted here by ArchNixx
    Ok well a while back I had some certain problems through our network. I checked things out a bit deeper and it turns out some guy got mad and decided to hit us with several viruses on one of our computers. It slowly spread to all 3 networked computers so when I asked him why later on he said, " because your brother did something on a game to me."

So here is the thing I want info on how to safely but surely get even. I hired on a guy to do the work for me but he was a moron and couldnt do anything really he just pretended. Also I want to know how to crack those nasty little Cd Copy protectors so I can copy some of our games for the Family Gaming nights.

Any help is appreciated and I am open mind to everything and any help you can give me I know all the basics of a computer and you dont have to talk to me like I am a moron. Thanks for any help.

Well first off revenge is fun, but your a moron. I won't tell you **** about hacking or cracking. But I hate the DMCA and will tell you that cracking CD protection is as easy as getting a perm. marker. Here is a link that will help you understand more.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/25274.html

ciao

I am sorry I didnt mean to be so crued forgive me all I was mad and wanted the easy answer.
    everyone ignore my Topic.

Re: PayBack...Help:( no clue

Originally posted here by ArchNixx
    and you dont have to talk to me like I am a moron.

1. But you are a moron(no offence)
    2. Revenge is bad
    3. This is a security site, not a way to get even.
    4. i also quote this :"Mood: stressed
    Reason: I am a little stressed I need some help. I have never been able to do much hacking but I used programs to do it for you. I was messed with for the last time by this guy now please teach me how to stop his Canadian Butt."

You sound very racist with that Canadian Butt remark!! Remember Canadians are people too!!

And last...sorry that this whole thing happened to you, but you could always try asking your brother what exactly he did to this guy? What if he sexualy insulted him or something? That might have been his motive...If your brother was really mean to this guy mabye you should get revenge on your brother not this guy...

Thanks for Listening
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

One of those three sumdumbguy wounldn't be me would it?

It must be a full moon or something because the lamerz and script kidz out out in full force tonight.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.