Where can i learn to hack ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can i learn to hack ?

Auto-Banned

Where can i learn to hack ?

Where can i learn to hack??

Iv'e tryed 100000000000000 sites, and i learned a little...but if i want to become an elite hacker, ill need more help, so, would someone teach me

/me ducks and covers
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

Webius Designerous Indiginous

Theres the door ---------------------->

Use it....

cant u read security site
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

another one ? twice in the span of a hour..

oh well, we haven't had any really good flaming posts in a while..

let the flames begin ...

You know, I don't think this is really te kind of thing that you really want to post here. You want to learn some basics about security, check the Antionline Tutorials Section. You're not likely to find a place, or person that is going to coddle you as you make an ass of your self. If you really must persue that line of questioning, use http://google.com or http://alltheweb.com
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

The question: "Where can i learn to hack?" Is sorta like asking how you can be hated and thrown in jail for the rest of your life...or thats my idea of it
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

Auto-Banned
    k....jail? ... not illegal hacking, mind u ...

Banned
    you know, just when i was begining to loose faith that we had scared them all off already........ has there been another big movie recently that makes "hacking" look cool? cause if you ask me it looks like that fast route to a prison sentance

Tsk...tsk....tsk. Dark[Zeus], there is no place that will teach you how to hack. Why would you want to anyway? Wanna impress a friend? Trying to get a girls attention? Mad for some reason and wanna take it out on something? Or does it all just sound so cool? I can hack, now aren't I cool. Every good, smart, and real hacker learns to hack to learn. You just want social status or something.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]