Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hotmail hacking ...

You know what people. All I can figure is that they must be braindead. The sticky at the top of the forum post list says it real plain and clear "read me first". Why can't they figure this one out. In front of the FAQ it says "read me first". Dooooh!
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Originally posted here by ammo
    Heh, after thaught: the thread should be made sticky somewhere (in the faq maybe) as an example...

Ammo
    Haha, I almost like this idea!
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Maybe all newbies should have the following text by Eric S. Raymond tatooed somewhere prominant before being allowed to post. Some of you will have noticed that I have posted this text before in similar threads (I lost my hostmail password, my girlfriend is cheating, I have an 'assignment' to hack [webmail name]).

Think of it as a public service I'm sure the assembled seniors will not mind the passage being rolled out again for the benefit of those people who think hacking = computer vandalism.

There is a community, a shared culture, of expert programmers and networking wizards that traces its history back through decades to the first time-sharing minicomputers and the earliest ARPAnet experiments. The members of this culture originated the term `hacker'. Hackers built the Internet. Hackers made the Unix operating system what it is today. Hackers run Usenet. Hackers make the World Wide Web work. If you are part of this culture, if you have contributed to it and other people in it know who you are and call you a hacker, you're a hacker.

There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but aren't. These are people (mainly adolescent males) who get a kick out of breaking into computers and phreaking the phone system. Real hackers call these people `crackers' and want nothing to do with them. Real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible, and not very bright, and object that being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer. Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word `hacker' to describe crackers; this irritates real hackers no end. [AMEN - Ed.]

Extract from How To Become A Hacker
    Copyright © 2001 by Eric S. Raymond
    If you make a post that would suggest to the majority that you belong to the second category YOU WILL GET FLAMED, no ifs, buts or maybes. May I suggest reading this article in full and re-signing up when you reach your teens (because your current account seems to be fuxor3d )

Oh and btw - Social engineering, like the old Jedi mind trick, only works on people with an IQ lower than your own. May I suggest www.ty.com to pull $h1t like this in future.
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

Why would neone wont to hack hotmail??

The essence of hacking lies in the hackers ability to learn and his never ending thirst for knowledge, A good teacher will not tell you the answer to a question but steer you towards learning the answer for yourself. So please stop asking bloody stupid questions, read the newbie faq and get off your ass and read everything you can until your eyes bleed, code till your fingers are bare and do us all a favour and develop some skill,morals and a bloody life instead of wanting to read peoples email you lamer !

Happy hacking
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

hazabout dis eye deer..
    is it possable to for noobies posts to be filtered. A word filter to catch any variation on the Hack hot mail theme.. OK I know more work for the moderators.. This is not to kill legit posts but to hold for the moderators to check if it is appropriate b4 releasing.... ok it it is to censor the board..

probably a bad idea...

just a thought

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

heh, "why anyone would want to hack hotmail"
    the reason is as always, to get information.
    that is the main reason people hack.
    others again hack becouse they want to destroy information, or download it and sell it.
    hope this helps you realize why people hack
    ReZpawner

oh, and one more thing, i do NOT support people who hack, do not misunderstand me.
    just becouse i know how, doesnt mean that i do it.
    and dont expect me to teach you anything. if you want to learn it, you'll have to learn it for yourselfs.
    ReZpawner

Exclamation uh

Originally posted here by frednirk
    Why would neone wont to hack hotmail??
    explains your negative dot, why wouldnt anyone want to hack hotmail ?
    i believe that's how you learn, you break security, mind you lol , im not talking about hacking your girlfriend's hotmail account

Computer Forensics
    *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart* phew that was a bad one...
    /me runs away
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust