Hi guys,

The Following is from Symantec http://securityresponse.symantec.com/

Backdoor.Tron is a backdoor Trojan which allows unauthorized access to an infected system. This backdoor attempts to kill the processes of several versions of the ZoneAlarm firewall and Tiny Personal Firewall (version 2.0.15.0); this allows Backdoor.Tron to gain access to the system without being detected by those firewalls.

Also Known As: Backdoor.Tron
Type: Trojan Horse
Infection Length: 481 KB
Systems Affected: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me
Systems Not Affected: Microsoft IIS, Macintosh, Unix, Linux
We won't fall for this one will we?
W32.Pet_Ticky.B@mm is a mass-mailing worm which sends itself to all contacts in the Microsoft Outlook Address Book. The email arrives with the following characteristics:

Subject: XXX Picture...
Attachment: XXXPic.exe

If it is run, it could create numerous files on the hard disk.

Also Known As: WORM_PETLIL.A, W32/PetLil@MM, Win32.Petlil.A
Type: Worm
Infection Length: 37,376 bytes
Systems Affected: Windows, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me
Backdoor.GSpot is a Trojan horse which allows unauthorized access to an infected computer by using the GSpot client program.

Also Known As: Trojan.W32.G-Spot
Type: Trojan Horse
The next one also has a B version..
W32.Frethem.A@mm is an Internet worm which uses its own SMTP engine to spread. It obtains email addresses from the Microsoft Windows Address Book and from .dbx files. It retrieves the infected computer user's SMTP server information from the registry. It then sends itself to all the email addresses that it finds in a message with the following characteristics:

Subject: Re: Do your Windows looks like Windows XP? I have found very nice desktop themes!
Attachment: www.freedesktopthemes[plus a random number].[a random extension chosen from com, .exe, .bat, or .cmd]

The size of worm is about 31 KB. It is packed with both PE-Pack and UPX.

Also Known As: WORM_FRETHEM.A
Variants: W32.Frethem.B@mm
Type: Worm
Infection Length: 31,232 bytes

Cheers