Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want To Hack A Website ??

~Lol~

+++++ Flames. Flames++++++++

~elc~

[shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

[shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

O sorry Netsyn I did not see that you already slammed dat ass!
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

arg i seriously cant belive people are so petty to give me negs for my last post... sad when people abuse this ****
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Talking

Originally posted here by NetSyn
    arg i seriously cant belive people are so petty to give me negs for my last post... sad when people abuse this ****
    Yeah it's really unfair I give you some greenies you deserve...
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

Well, first of all, his steps are wrong... second of all, BofH's like myself tend to put fake passwds in that particular file (almost always a chroot'd mock-up of a passwd file, if it's even there in the FIRST place) that contains a user with an easy-to-crack password. That user (the one with that password) is a HONEYPOT that, if you log in to is, well... you figure it out.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Here are some Handy dandy step's for retard's like you, on how to Post:
    * Step 1) POST SOMETHING INTERESTING!
    * Step 2) Source it, don't get slamed on the ass by Netsyn for Not Soursing it....lol
    * Step 3) POST SOMETHING INTERESTING! (Just incase you mist the first one)
    * Step 4) Take a page out of ALL the other ppl who got flamed for thing's like this, You'r holding up my time, and everyone elses' with this mindless drivel.
    * Step 5) POST SOMETHING INTERESTING! (Just incase you mist the first and second one)
    * Step 6) Post mostly you own stuff, if we wanted to hack (And I use that term Loosly in you'r case), We could find this "tut" our self!

That's all I'm gona say on that matter...
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

/me is thinking of changing the name to "Jethro" and submitting it to MSMittens.

Banned
    Don't worry NetSyn, I got negs for telling the guy too cool it in a pm.. Sad what today's youth have to surcome to.