Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want To Hack A Website ??

Auto-Banned

Want To Hack A Website ??

-This is illegal and for information only. Do not do this without permission. I take no responsibility for your illegal actions.

-I'm hoping to get a few positive points from this, but here us my guide to 'Hacking A Website/Server.

Dark[Zeus]

Here is a hack for windows you can use to get password files from shells. It uses the ftp protocol. They are most likely going to be shadowed. But you can finger them or try to guess passwords for the logins. You can do this on just plain ol shells and crap too, it doesn't have to be on an ftp server
    step1. Ok what you first do is go the run prompt
    step2. type command to get a dos command prompt
    step3. ok type ftp server.to.hack.com (TYPE A SERVER NOT server.to.hack.com FOR THE Retards READING THIS)
    step4. You should be prompted to login just hit enter without typing anything
    step5. Now you should be prompted for a password again just hit enter without typeing anything
    step6. Type "quote user ftp" now hit enter
    step7. type "quote cwd ~root" now hit enter
    step8. type "quote pass ftp" now hit enter

-You now have guest access and can download the password file to **** with step9. type "cd etc" then enter to go to the etc directory which contains the password file step10. type "get passwd" hit enter this will download the password file to yer harddrive ok you now have the password file, open c:\passwd with the notepad if it is encrypted crack it if not figure out some logins by guessing to guess it works good to finger the address then to use the information you get there to guess a password.

Remember, this is illegal without permission
    E-mail me with qeustions\comments\concerns to chase_nordy_2001@yahoo.com and please direct flames to chase_nordy_2001@yahoo.com

Banned
    umm thats a copy and paste of another out dated tut...? thats all i can say
    RiOtEr

Auto-Banned
    umm .... thats NOT a copy and paste of another tut...! thats all i can say
    Dark[Zeus]

Auto-Banned
    well, maybe it is a copy/paste, i wrote it in notepad and just pasted it here when i joined ....

heh, anyway, no matter what you have done with it, it sucks bigtime!
    you are a poor bloke who is filled with hacker bullsh*t, i have absolutely NO idea why you are posting all of this on a SECURITY web site, we are not here to hack, try to understand it.
    ReZpawner

Banned
    ok sorry guys i just gotta throw this guy a bone here......
    sure you got the passwd file, all good and dandy. all you really got is a list of usernames. you cant crack the passwords out of them cause the file dose not contain data on the passwords other than 1 of 2 simple reverences, one (and *) means that the account cant be logged into, or 2 (and x) means that the password is stored elseware....... and ill tell you now, ill bet you that 95% of the users of this site could tell you what that file is called, but alas, you cant read it without root permission. sorry bub, your outta luck.

Computer Forensics
    *FART*
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

lol thats funny.

step3. ok type ftp server.to.hack.com (TYPE A SERVER NOT server.to.hack.com FOR THE Retards READING THIS)
    You didn't hack the site, because you didn't read the last bit.... hehe

>>d0wn3er
    =======================
    I\'ve lost a lot of things in my time.
    But out of all the things i\'ve lost, i miss my mind the most!

Is he dump or what?